New Truck base - San Fiero Garcia

Started by Jenis, March 07, 2017, 02:00

Jenis

Hello guys
I recently joined this server and in the sign of my decision of playing here from now on, I decided to re-design truck base in San Fiero. It's not that I don't like the current one but I think that it should be changed mainly because the current design is used for a lot of servers and we should make a step in accordance with 2017.
I am not official mapper for this server, but this my proposal for a new truck base design. I know that it's not going to be accepted maybe but I'll be okay with that too, here's what I did.

We're starting with interior of this building. Originally, it was filled with boxes and construction material.Now it is an automotive museum with the place for relaxing or being AFK. The building has windows, and the front side is redesigned into some sort of observation deck.

As we're leaving this building, a fountain is replacing the trailers at the location where they were parked. Now truckers will feel more comfortable and welcomed while joining the server and going to work. 

The old truck base is now a modern base surrounded by trees and lamps with trucks parked in neat layout. Also, truckers will have more free space make U turn and attach one of the trailers to their trucks.

Everything is tidy and neat, mapped to be beautiful for everyone's taste.

I hope you like it guys, please write /support if you support my suggestion.
Thank you, your Jenis ;)

Ethan

you cant suggest any maps as you are not server mapper.

Doc.

Quote from: TiPiRtrolldock

Benny

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Clucker

Martin

Looks pretty decent. Do you have any experience as a mapper?
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Jenis

Quote from: Martin on March 07, 2017, 12:24
Looks pretty decent. Do you have any experience as a mapper?

Thank you guys, Martin yes I have. I worked for two servers as a mapper through the whole 2016 :like:

Supra

Based on what other map work we have on this server, this is pretty good, above average :)

Shock

the location is already being used as a spawn point and truck depo
Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

Ethan

Quote from: Shock on March 07, 2017, 16:09
its been moved to maps board so its just to show work...

Jenis

I haven't changed spawn point, building is at the same location and the room where players spawn is empty,only wooden floor is added. ;)

Jenis

I know, I " re-designed " it :)

Supra

i think he knows that already, its kinda the whole point for why he made this  :D

R3AP3R

Great work, simple and beautiful. Who cares he's not a mapper, based on just this project alone, he's better then 90% of those who are so called mappers on this server.

Ethan

Quote from: R3AP3R on March 07, 2017, 20:26
Great work, simple and beautiful. Who cares he's not a mapper, based on just this project alone, he's better then 90% of those who are so called mappers on this server. and thats only an opinion
it was originally in suggestions thus that reply...