RUNT ban appeal

Started by RUNT, February 07, 2017, 19:33

RUNT

Player name:  
Ban ID:  
Time and date of ban: February 7, 2017
Reason of ban: Entering Into Accounts
Ban was unfair? No
I was banned by: Staff member (Admin or Moderator)

What actually was happening:
I went to go onto my main account (RUNT) and my real life friend Tyler was on it, I gave him my vehicle password for my road train and that password is my account password (very stupid of me I admit). I then went onto my other account (BRUTE) and demanded him to get off in a PM but I misspelled it for public chat on CB 19. I wanted to keep it private without having him or I to get punished. I entered into my own account so I don't know if that is unfair or fair? I will change my password after I submit this ban appeal. I do play this server a lot and abide to the rules, never cheated and don't have plans to do so at all. I help new players and I really love this server, been playing it on RUNT since March 14, 2012 at 00:56.

Screenshot:
http://trapbird.tumblr.com/post/156943100494/runt-ban-appeal-screenshot-computer-wouldnt

I confirm that all above information is true and I am aware that posting false information in ban appeal will result in my ban being extended.

Shock

Quote from: RUNT on February 07, 2017, 19:33

What actually was happening:
I went to go onto my main account (RUNT) and my real life friend Tyler was on it, I gave him my vehicle password for my road train and that password is my account password (very stupid of me I admit)

That means he broke into your account intentionaly.

Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

RUNT

Yes Shock he did. So I take it that he won't be able to get unbanned for doing the stupid move he did. His username is Bert7801.

Shock

Quote from: RUNT on February 07, 2017, 21:52
Yes Shock he did. So I take it that he won't be able to get unbanned for doing the stupid move he did. His username is Bert7801.

Yes he is also banned. If you have contact with him tell him to make a ban appeal to explain himself.
Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

RUNT

Yes Shock I will call him in the morning and tell him to make a ban appeal himself. I have changed my account password and I will not give my password to anybody, and will not have the same password as my vehicles. I have written all my passwords down and make sure that this will not happen again. If I may ask how I stand with my ban if it will be lifted or not?

Shock

For now just wait for an admin to reply

CarlJohnson

Can I get an explanation of this?

log_2017-02-08.txt:[07 Feb 18:35:27] PM: BRUTE->RUNT: get off my fucking account

More over can you get Bert7801 to confirm your story from his own forum account?
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

RUNT

He wasn't texting me back or returning my calls because he had no service so I went on my other account and told him to get off. And I will make sure he submits his own form post of a ban appeal.

CarlJohnson

I have reset your password, use the password recovery to set a new password (http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php?board=57.0)
Make sure you don't use the same password anywhere else.

Unbanned.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT