News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

I am very fucking angry

Started by Eurobeat, January 12, 2017, 11:27

Eurobeat

Benny

Who has time to read that stsly... can someone explane it in a short way.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Clucker

it's so long and has a small font size. makes my eyes turn into --> -_- so i can read xD

StarFish

Quote from: Benny on January 12, 2017, 11:53
Who has time to read that stsly... can someone explane it in a short way.
URMJK420

Eurobeat

You have time to waste on online games and fingers to zoom in. If you cant zoom in then your device is inferior and you require an ugrade.

Pleb.

Kake

CarlJohnson

I've literally been into the same situation (except for the girl getting hooked up), the guy should have left her before, but you are unlikely to not to trust the one you love. You can't believe the things you hear about them, even if you hear they sleep around with everyone, you will try to make yourself believe its just rumor. I'm just happy for the guy that he realized that the girl was just playing around with him. 
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

Ari

Doc.

The guy should save up for some new components and let the social life guys handle with girls, that's what i'd rather choose, an honest guy is often trolled by the girls in the real life  :)

Note: i havent read that whole thing but for me seems something sad for the guy, maybe the girl screwed up his dreams idk  xD
Quote from: TiPiRtrolldock

Spekter

Quote from: Eurobeat on January 12, 2017, 15:11
You have time to waste on online games and fingers to zoom in. If you cant zoom in then your device is inferior and you require an ugrade.

Pleb.

how mad was that =)))))

But seriously, that's one true slut lol