TCGAdult (scamming)

Started by bazingashane0, December 10, 2016, 01:43

bazingashane0

Player reported:

Rule broken: scamming
Date and time: 20 nov 2016 19:11 (server log time)

Proof:
Hi there on the 20th november I lent him $7,000,000  for him to buy a 3 slot at low land island.

He said weekly on Sunday/ Monday he would pay me back weekly $930,000.

He has made 1 payment on the 21st november and none since then and hasn't been on in 8 days.

I don't have screens unforunately but if you look near that time area I have in report you should see the conversation
http://imgur.com/a/UEInF

Quote from: mick88 on January 17, 2012, 08:10
You got your money for arrest, and he's out so you can arrest him again. You mad?

Sjomp

You don't have a picture of him agreeing on the loan?

QuoteHouse Loan Pay Back within 8 weeks from 20 nov 2016
So he actually has till 15 January to pay back the full amount anyway.

We better wait till then because we don't know what happened to him. (He could have a really good reason to be inactive)
Anyway if he ends up at 60+ days of inactivity you can post here and then we will see what we can do.

bazingashane0

No I don't have the screenshot, I thought I had gotten them but unfortunately I don't. but the chatlog should show him agreeing.

You got your money for arrest, and he's out so you can arrest him again. You mad?

bazingashane0

Ok so he hasn't been on in 61 days and I have definately not received any further money from him. What action can be taken ?

CarlJohnson

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT