RichuOMG ban appeal

Started by Borjita, July 01, 2016, 11:56

Borjita

Player name:  
Ban ID:  
Time and date of ban: 2016-07-01 11:42:57
Reason of ban: Speedhacks
Ban was unfair? Yes
I was banned by: Staff member (Admin or Moderator)

What actually was happening:
I understand nothing, I baneo by speedhack but I was on the bridge San Fierro, right in front of trux, unemployment in the toll and I already had it open and I iva when shock that was the only admin that had I ban.

Screenshot:
http://imgur.com/a/caxJK

I confirm that all above information is true and I am aware that posting false information in ban appeal will result in my ban being extended.

Shock

I've put the reason wrong. You're using somekind of speedboost / nitrohack which dosen't go over 124kph but significantly boosts your speed as shown in given videos. Under no normal circumstances one could go fast and accelerate quick as you did. The hack works like NOS it boost acceleration

This is what i got but other moderators also have proof which they will post.

Note watch the whole video. It might still be uploading as i posted this reply.
Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

krisu

Borjita

you have if you want to show it, but I do not use any kind of hack in fact if you want I show a video in which I get to that speed without any kind of nitro, besides these hacks is not allowed.

Shock

Wait for an admin to reply. More poof will be posted.
Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

CarlJohnson

Proof from Stteve

Comparision - Chitoge trying accelerate like you but he couldn't.

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

Sjomp

Rejected you clearly used something that made you accelerate faster then other people.