Club gets slot with base

Started by AviatorAysar, June 10, 2016, 18:16

AviatorAysar

Hello Everybody,

An idea came to my mind right now, and I would like to share with you guys!!
Topic: Club bases have amounts of slots
I was thinking like a player get slots on buying houses!
Why clubs doesn't get slots on buying bases?

And like the slots are multiplied by 2 when u reach 1000 truck load..
Slots can also be doubled when you reach 100 member..

My suggestion is:

Vehicles can be owned purely with club funds and registered with club names. The tag says the club name nothing else.. Who can buy, insure, sell these trucks?
Founders or maybe [Leaders(If Joshy's suggestion work or my rules suggestions is applied)]

Why? Because these days, people are not much close to clubs.. Even founder is not getting a truck for his club :) 
((Some clubs, not mine  :P :P I get more then 8 trucks :) ))

Counter Argument:
Can't find anything actually but I will be updating it due to your replies!
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

UncleDrew

its a base. and i guess this will get bad if u suggest it. founder can say the amount of cars to be parked at base. -1  :dislike:

TheGame

No, we got multiple bases with different sizes. If you want to keep your club small, buy a small base. If you want a big club, buy a big base.

Vinny

Quote from: PreHistoricPiggy on June 10, 2016, 18:52
its a base. and i guess this will get bad if u suggest it. founder can say the amount of cars to be parked at base. -1  :dislike:
Quote from: TheGame on June 10, 2016, 19:12
No, we got multiple bases with different sizes. If you want to keep your club small, buy a small base. If you want a big club, buy a big base.
That's something none of you seem to understand, club vehicles purchased with club funds should at no point belong to a player, scamming will always be a thing if it remains the same. The idea of having club slots is a step forward into a company system, which is way more interesting than the club standard we have right now, but apparently no one here wants to see things move forward.
Quote from: Spekter on December 13, 2016, 22:47
Quote from: Ethan on December 13, 2016, 22:31
why the fuck do you even bother breathing??
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.

Ethan

If you want to keep your club small, buy a small base. If you want a big club, buy a big base.

this and only this

AviatorAysar

Guys, you didnt read the full post it :)

I want to add something:
Members can still buy vehicles or share but + on that; club can get his own :)
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

AviatorAysar

Quote from: Vinny on June 10, 2016, 19:19
Quote from: PreHistoricPiggy on June 10, 2016, 18:52
That's something none of you seem to understand, club vehicles purchased with club funds should at no point belong to a player, scamming will always be a thing if it remains the same. The idea of having club slots is a step forward into a company system, which is way more interesting than the club standard we have right now, but apparently no one here wants to see things move forward.

Thank You! We should go forward for it then Vinny :)
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Shock

Stop telling people to read the full post cause they did. If someone dosen't like the idea he dosen't and you can't change that.

OT

Quote from: Ethan on June 10, 2016, 19:21
If you want to keep your club small, buy a small base. If you want a big club, buy a big base.

this and only this
Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

Cezy

With base slots you can lose because, you can park for example 100 cars at one single base (cars are not spawned, and park more at one park spot) so with the slots you can park just the amount of cars that founder limited.
So -1

Ari

Quote from: Chitoge on June 10, 2016, 19:21
Correct..

Sjomp

I personally think it's not a good idea as some people might buy a base for personal use just to own more vehicles.

But is it me getting the suggestion wrong or other people getting it wrong?
You suggest vehicle slots for club bases and not parking slots in a base right?

CarlJohnson

That's some sweet idea, I'll explain it since some of you misunderstood him and his suggestion.
Suggestion is to make club vehicles be owned by club only and not player, how many vehicles can the club own (club slots) will be a factor either decided by truckloads (founder's?) or by members (sounds better), they won't take player slot and can be insured by leaders/founders using club funds.

The suggestion is quite good as it'll make insurance easier but the scam will exist as long as leaders will be allowed to buy vehicles, also this would make /sharevehicle useless since once the vehicle is shared you won't be able to distinguish between vehicle bought from club fund or player fund. Do you have something in mind for this? :)
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

AviatorAysar

Quote from: Sjomp on June 10, 2016, 23:25
But is it me getting the suggestion wrong or other people getting it wrong?
You suggest vehicle slots for club bases and not parking slots in a base right?
Exactly you guys understood the slots by parking slots, but I used this word only for vehicles to buy purely for club with member vehicles :)

CJ explains it more here:
Quote from: CarlJohnson on June 11, 2016, 02:24
That's some sweet idea, I'll explain it since some of you misunderstood him and his suggestion.
Suggestion is to make club vehicles be owned by club only and not player, how many vehicles can the club own (club slots) will be a factor either decided by truckloads (founder's?) or by members (sounds better), they won't take player slot and can be insured by leaders/founders using club funds.

The suggestion is quite good as it'll make insurance easier but the scam will exist as long as leaders will be allowed to buy vehicles, also this would make /sharevehicle useless since once the vehicle is shared you won't be able to distinguish between vehicle bought from club fund or player fund. Do you have something in mind for this? :)

when some /sharevehicle or buy vehicle on his name the tag will stay their like it is now... but when its purely for club, no tag will stay their :) only Club Name Tag
In this way we can distinguish between vehicles bought for club by club and by members....

@Sjomp and CJ:
Thanks for you guys explaining it for them!! The topic was going to be closed if you didnt helped me :))

@members:
Sorry guys, my English is not that well, so you have to try to understand things Im saying :) Since Sjomp and CJ are not always with me :)
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

ako

Quote from: CarlJohnson on June 11, 2016, 02:24
how many vehicles can the club own (club slots) will be a factor either decided by truckloads (founder's?) or by members (sounds better), they won't take player slot and can be insured by leaders/founders using club funds.

I would go with members, i mean how many vehicles can the club own will be decided by the number of members on the club. "The more the members the more the vehicles "
____

:like:
____

for CJ only check pm (sent another regarding last one today)

Quote" CarlJohnson : When tab is full with orange player names "