News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Fuel stations

Started by Barney_Ross, February 29, 2016, 07:52

Barney_Ross

I was thinking, what if fuel station could run out of fuel? Like 10-20 fuel ups with out refill and its empty? And like now, after every fill up rate start raise.

CarlJohnson

I thought about it but I prefer sticking to the current system. Although this would be more realistic but what if someone runs of out of fuel on his way and somehow he manages to reach some fuel station but it's outta fuel ._. would be so frustrating.

Either way of implementing this would be to lower the charge of /fuel and fuelcan so that if the gas station is out of fuel you can use any of 'em. But that'd need a lot of changes to be made in the gamemod.
As of now I think little changes would be better than bigger ones :like:
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

Barney_Ross

Yes but in real life, sometimes fuel stations run out of fuel too so if you reach station with empty tank its bad luck  :D One good side here would be that now people use these few fuel stations (Doherty, LV, Bonecounty, Idlewood, LSI, milestone county) so even if no one deliver fuel for couple days there would be alot other fuel stations with full tanks (Redsandswest LV, Valley who no one use :D, ect ect).

CarlJohnson

Yes, but there's also a downside which I pointed out earlier. However if we're going to do something I'd like to see something with convoy score and more than just 5 fuel destinations and more realistic fuel prices.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

Emily

The only times, here in America, that I've seen stations with no fuel, have been during war times. I know I wasn't alive during these times, but we all have learned about it in schools.

So, your idea of stations running out of fuel on an already American based game seems unrealistic, not to mention hectic for newer players.
[dobby]

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Google

Not needed the current sistem is good as it is  , i don't really want it changed that way it's perfect the way it is , but hey thats just my opinion.

Ethan

Quote from: Emily on February 29, 2016, 20:01
The only times, here in America, that I've seen stations with no fuel,
only times fuel stations were low is because of the threat of hurricanes (at least on eastern coast)  and Emily, you werent alive during the wars unless youre talking about the modern day ones (Iraq, Baghdad etc..).

Emily

Quote from: Ethan on March 01, 2016, 01:42
only times fuel stations were low is because of the threat of hurricanes (at least on eastern coast)  and Emily, you werent alive during the wars unless youre talking about the modern day ones (Iraq, Baghdad etc..).

I know I wasn't alive during these times, but we all have learned about it in schools.
[dobby]

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Barney_Ross

Quote from: Ethan on March 01, 2016, 01:42

Better have full tank when your car fly away with tornado.

Benny

It is obvious that the price of fuel goes up if there is not enough of it, they do so that people wouldnt buy so much of it.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Dobby

Already partially exists in game.

High rates = low fuel. Low rates = high fuel.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 30 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is 7 + 4?:
What is the server name?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview