News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Ask Mick Anything!

Started by Xero, June 24, 2015, 20:20

Xero

If you wish to read mick88's AMA you can do so here: AMA with mick88!

Ever wanted to know what makes Mick... tick? Felt the urge to ask him a question but punked out cause you thought you would either get ignored, a warn or even worse, a ban? Well, you're not alone folks.

Here at San News we'll go beyond the call of duty and try to get this done for you guys. We all have at least once question we'd like to know about the guy who made this whole place happen. Let's see if we can find out a little more about our fearless leader.

Here's how it'll work. Everyone that wants to ask him something can do so by replying here. We'll gather up the questions, eliminating any that are deemed inappropriate or stupid (there are no stupid questions only stupid people) lol and we'll make a poll on the San News website to which questions are most popular as there will be some that may go unanswered.

After that we'll take those winning questions and send them to Mick. Now whether or not he will answer them we can't say for sure as we all know he's a busy man. Mick can choose to answer any or all questions that he wants to, and send them back to us. If he records them with voice we will ask the questions by voice and try to make a video for it as well. If questions are received in writing we will figure something out.

We will then run a poll with you picking your favorite questions. The poll will run for a week or two so that people have a chance to vote. You will have until July 10 to ask your questions.

Rules:

• Try to keep the questions as short as possible
  • Don't ask anything too personal. For example you don't need his phone number, house address or credit card information. You can ask him his favorite color, or movie and such.
  • You can ask a maximum two questions. Keep them together in the post that you make. You can edit it after if you want
  • Once the poll is up you can not edit your question(s) so don't ask
  • Stay on topic. If you are unsure of a question feel free to contact me
  • No asking him to check your ban appeal, add a suggestion that you made, give you ingame stuff etc.

Ask away!

Staff reserve the right to remove replies that are off-topic, or edit out questions that are nonsensical, inappropriate or otherwise can be considered pointless. -Joshy

Dobby

1) What was the hardest part about university?
2) If you could restart CT afresh, what would you change, and why?

Pretty nice idea for a topic, AMA's are fun to read/do.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Xero

1) How long did you expect Convoy Trucking to be around for?
2) What is your favorite thing about Convoy Trucking?

sardarji

1) Your best & worst moment in Convoy Trucking.
2) Do you like to convoy?

CarlJohnson

1. How did you find out about SA:MP ?
2. Which was your first server and how you ended up here ?(by this I mean ended up with creating CT).

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

sardarji

Quote from: CarlJohnson on June 25, 2015, 02:53
2. Which was your first server and how you ended up here ?(by this I mean ended up with creating CT).
"In 2010 I played truckmania, but got bored after 2 weeks - the gamemode was lacking, and development was slow. My head was full of ideas, and I thought I could make something much better , so i started learning pawn and working on a "Missions" gamemode. It was soon renamed to Convoy Trucking."

TheGame

1. Do you have a favourite (holiday) country? If so, which one and why?
2. What is your favourite movie and song?

Eurobeat

1. What's 9 + 10?
2. What do you feel when you think about how your server has evolved so far?

Shock

1) Will you ever travel to Europe and where?
2) How is it for you to live in Ireland?

:)
Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

Ethan

Quote from: Shockwave. on June 29, 2015, 14:21
he lives in Europe....

Deff

1. Is the server running in loss or in profit (server expenses vs avg donation)?
2. Can you give an algorithm/pseudocode which can produce O(n)^y complexity, where n and y are user inputs and could be any natural numbers (just a simple function)?

Shock

Quote from: Ethan on June 29, 2015, 14:37
Quote from: Shockwave. on June 29, 2015, 14:21
he lives in Europe....

by that i ment other countrys dude
Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

mick88

Oh wow, so exciting, "what's your favourite food" would be my question

Ethan

question 1. do you live alone?
question 2. do you have other family like brother, sisters, pets, mom, dad etc..?

Jelva

1) In Which all servers did you play before making CT??
2) Which was your favorite in that servers?
:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D
:-D :-P :-) B-) Outta my waaay !!. B-) :-) :-P :-D