[Update 1.3.1 - 2015.04.01] Flagger by nyolc8 (DoubleExhaust)

Started by nyolc8, February 19, 2015, 23:37

Nado

can you make the a non swinging chassis for all vehicles? I mean it would be more like a fix or something
S A N  A N D R E A S  G L O B A L  C A R G O™
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

nyolc8

If you tell me what vehicles have swinging chassis, then I can make an option something like "disable_all_swing = 1" and then it would disable it on all cars which have it by default. (But now you can add all vehicles which have swinging chassis into the .ini and it will disable all of them.)

BeastyBill88

I know that the cop cars have swinging chassis's but their the only ones I know of unless i go through every single vehicle.

nyolc8

I know that stretch have it too. But I think if there's ~5-6 cars only with swinging chassis, then just add them into the swinging chassis section in the flagger.ini and problem fixed. If I would write a "fix", that would the same thing as adding them into the ini file.

abeceda

nyolc8

config to remove swinging from all cars:
veh_1 = 402
veh_2 = 409
veh_3 = 419
veh_4 = 421
veh_5 = 426
veh_6 = 466
veh_7 = 467
veh_8 = 475
veh_9 = 478
veh_10 = 491
veh_11 = 492
veh_12 = 504
veh_13 = 507
veh_14 = 536
veh_15 = 542
veh_16 = 566
veh_17 = 596
veh_18 = 597
veh_19 = 598

BGTrucker

It shows that it loads the game when I launch SAMP,but when it has to start the game(show the game world),it crashes.I remove the flagger.ini and .cs and game is ok.What could be the problem ?

EDIT:I reinstalled game and result is the same.

nyolc8

Do you have hoodlum gta_sa.exe? What version of CLEO you have? What version of newOpcodes you have?

BGTrucker

Quote from: nyolc8 on March 19, 2015, 09:56
Do you have hoodlum gta_sa.exe? What version of CLEO you have? What version of newOpcodes you have?
Yes,my SA version is Hoodlum.
My Cleo version is 4.3.I guess the opcodes file is the same version.
When I copy the flagger.ini and .cs files to cleo folder,and add 515(roadtrain) to have double exhaust,the game loads and immediately crashes.Then I copy the opcodes file and other files you have provided with the mod,but it happens the same way - loads and crashes immediately.

nyolc8

so your line is "veh_1 = 515"?

Btw I don't like 4.3, some things (especially sound related opcodes) didn't work with that in my diesel smoke script either...

But this script mainly contains pure memory writings without any cleo "magic", so I have no idea what could be the problem with your setup.

If you want to help, I can send you a test version to see where the script stops for you.

BGTrucker

I'll just install older cleo version,like cleo 3,and see if it will crash with it.I'll post the results.

EDIT: Just tried with Cleo 3.0.950,and noticed it doesnt have any opcodes and etc files.Anyway I tried and it crashes again,also tried copying the opcodes you provided but still crashes.So I give up

nyolc8

cleo 3 is too old. Try 4.0 or 4.1. But I checked the script itself yesterday to see what could be the problem, but there is not any special cleo thing in it... Only basic cleo commands and memory writes. So I don't know why it crashes for you.

BGTrucker

It finally worked with Cleo 4.1.1.30 but wtf,I thought it will add the second exhaust pipe to the other side of the truck,but it only adds double smoke,this is not what I expected.

nyolc8

This is for car mods which have double exhaust, not for original cars. A script can't double a model element. (If that's attached to other parts, like almost every model)

So you need to make the second exhaust pipe via model (or use a carmod which have two pipes), and with this script you can make that second pipe to work.

Hobo

Installed the mod. Added the ID for RoadTrain for dual exhaust, tried to drive to my RoadTrain with my cop car, activated NOS, car stopped and I was frozen until I did /kill.

Anytime I click, I'm frozen.

I have the extras and plugin.

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM