News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

House 56 (Konali's)

Started by TheSandman, October 11, 2014, 12:12

TheSandman

Obviously everyone knows Konali's house. Why does it have a gate? I contemplated buying it, then i saw the gate and realised how much of a waste it is. You can get in from any direction with anycar anyway. Seems unnecessary honestly. This suggestion is probably towards Mick and Joshy more. Since no one owns the house, im free to make a suggestion right?
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

CarlJohnson

Yeah me too feel like it's unnecessary. It just increases the house price and unabling people to buy it. I think houses were provided for players only and setting a price which is hard to buy is simply foolishness. Server has so many houses already which can be lowered to a reasonable price, so that everyone can own a decent house. I personally believe in lowering the prices of house and increasing the house slots or vehicle owning limit since it would be more fun that way and will not cause any harm possibly. It's not about Konali's house but about every buyable house at server. I hope you will get my point!
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

Dobby

Gates are added via maps. You'll have to find out what the map name is, and remove the map if you wish. Then ask mick (unless you can do it) to change the price, since its stupidly high.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

TheSandman

Quote from: Chewbacca on October 11, 2014, 12:37
Gates are added via maps. You'll have to find out what the map name is, and remove the map if you wish. Then ask mick (unless you can do it) to change the price, since its stupidly high.
Well duh i know how that works, i could do it without anyone knowing xD

I can ask mick, but its be unfair if i was the one to ask him solely,because i was the one who wanted to buy it.

CarlJohnson

Quote from: TheSandman on October 11, 2014, 12:40

I can ask mick, but its be unfair if i was the one to ask him solely,because i was the one who wanted to buy it.
That's cheating :P
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

TheGame

Don't see the reason why the gate shouldn't get removed. You can enter the house from anywhere.
It's like a team without a manager > useless.

Benny

You're surely not the only one who wants to buy it.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

TheGame

Quote from: Benny on October 11, 2014, 12:49

Remove the gate, lower the price, put the marker on red and when it comes available, the first one who buys it, gets it.

Dobby

There's been people that have been given houses before. So why can't you? you spend your free time playing admin. You deserve it m8
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Andrej

If you're removing the gate remove the helipad as well so the price drops even more 

CarlJohnson

Quote from: Chewbacca on October 11, 2014, 13:56

There's been people that have been given houses before. So why can't you? you spend your free time playing admin. You deserve it m8
+1 you can buy it at a reasonable price or just like hax for 1m
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

TheSandman

Quote from: Chewbacca on October 11, 2014, 13:56

i didnt do anything special to earn a house, like ethan for mapping vice city or benny for mapping redstone.

Quote from: Benny on October 11, 2014, 12:49
thats true, but why hasnt anyone else bought it yet? loans are easy, and more than enough people have the money to own it, its a waste.
the only reason 56 isnt being bought is because of that stupid gate lol. 84 mil for that, its not like its a mansion enclosed in walls like the golf club in LV. that is a reasonable reason to have a gate.

Quote from: Andrej on October 11, 2014, 14:10
If you're removing the gate remove the helipad as well so the price drops even more 
keep the helipad, it keeps it unique to living on the hills, like Hax's house.

Cezy

Btw, do a challenge, and the winner of challenge, to get for price: the house, like christmas presents hunting 2012 or 2013

CarlJohnson

Quote from: Cezy on October 11, 2014, 15:16
Btw, do a challenge, and the winner of challenge, to get for price: the house, like christmas presents hunting 2012 or 2013
0.o cool!!!   Best idea!!  +84 m for it
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

sardarji

@Sandman, You have spend your time in moderating server, helping players & staff and for countless work you guys have done you deserve it.

And i agree gate should be removed as it is useless and price should be lowered.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 30 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is the server name?:
What is 7 + 4?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview