News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Crash-Death Site !!

Started by CarlJohnson, October 03, 2014, 13:25

CarlJohnson

Here' my 1/2 hour work on my new Crash-Death site ! I hope you guys will like it.
Feel free for giving advise and comments !

[imgur]http://imgur.com/a/hblCf[/imgur]

Some of my old works ! : http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php?topic=48670.0
                                    http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php?topic=48674.0
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

Benny

They don't put fences and those barriers at trafic accidents. The idea is good but poorly made. It probably took you 10 minutes to do this? An advice from me: Take 2x more time and harder work and it can look good.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

CarlJohnson

Quote from: Benny on October 03, 2014, 14:16
They don't put fences and those barriers at trafic accidents. The idea is good but poorly made. It probably took you 10 minutes to do this? An advice from me: Take 2x more time and harder work and it can look good.
Well Thank you so much for your advise. I have seen your work and truely admire them and I will take your advise and will put more effort on it. You are too pro and I wanna work with you so I can learn more about mapping.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

nyolc8

So the cars are still on fire but one of them is already being put on the truck? Lol?

CarlJohnson

Quote from: nyolc8 on October 03, 2014, 15:30
So the cars are still on fire but one of them is already being put on the truck? Lol?
Nope Only one of them is on fire and Fire Engine is already there trying put down that fire and the car which is not on fire is being put down on to the truck
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

Dobby

Stop rushing things and take your time. Just because you clearly want to be mapper doesn't mean you have to rush things.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

CarlJohnson

Quote from: Chewbacca on October 03, 2014, 16:20
Stop rushing things and take your time. Just because you clearly want to be mapper doesn't mean you have to rush things.
This is the example of not much time given work I am trying to make it better but right now I just finished working on a big project and will try to upload it maybe tomorrow. On topic I was having so many ideas for this but I couldn't express those in my this work so I started working on something else which was worth my time and efforts!
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

Ethan

if you do a crash site, make it to one side of the road or the other, dont put it in the middle of the road.. you can also use traffic cones to make a detour not the construction stuff since it doesnt fit in..
move your "crashed" vehicles over to the side of the road, place your emergency vehicles in front and in back so it looks like they're responding, place police cars right by your traffic cones, and then add your cleanup vehicles.

CarlJohnson

Quote from: Ethan on October 03, 2014, 16:36
if you do a crash site, make it to one side of the road or the other, dont put it in the middle of the road.. you can also use traffic cones to make a detour not the construction stuff since it doesnt fit in..
move your "crashed" vehicles over to the side of the road, place your emergency vehicles in front and in back so it looks like they're responding, place police cars right by your traffic cones, and then add your cleanup vehicles.
Whao ty ty ty ty ty that was the kind of advice I was looking for!  Thanks alot, I couldn't figure out what should I do now I will improve it and post the pics as soon as possible!
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

nyolc8

Quote from: CarlJohnson on October 03, 2014, 15:35
Quote from: nyolc8 on October 03, 2014, 15:30
Nope Only one of them is on fire and Fire Engine is already there trying put down that fire and the car which is not on fire is being put down on to the truck
But where on the earth people would start to pack up wrecks when anything is on still fire?

CarlJohnson

Idk!  I removed it anyway :p
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL