Roadtrain v2 work started

Started by nyolc8, July 20, 2014, 14:55

nyolc8

Quote from: BlackFire on July 26, 2014, 12:30
did you maybe try to get your modded dff and txd files into the custom.img instead of the gta3.img file? custom.img is the img file for the modded vehicles to use in samp but in singleplayer the original vehicles are shown not the modded ones cuz the custom.img file works only in SAMP and i dont think you still play singleplayer or am i wrong?
What? I don't understand what are you talking about. Why would I need custom.img? It works with gta3.img.

AzureSpeed

there is a custom.img file in your SAMP folder which is in your gta sa folder and its meant for mods only but only if you dont want to make backups of your gta3.img thats what i meant

nyolc8

Quote from: BlackFire on July 26, 2014, 23:21
there is a custom.img file in your SAMP folder which is in your gta sa folder and its meant for mods only but only if you dont want to make backups of your gta3.img thats what i meant
Okay but why did you mentioned it? I use modloader for develop because it's fast, I don't need to pack dff into any img. I just copy the dff, txd files into "modloader" folder and boom they loading in the game. It's much faster for testing when I modify the dff again and again and again. I don't need to repack the img every time.

Frazer

Is this mod released yet or not?
P.S awesome work  :D ;D :like: :like: :3 :3

Rahail