Ari

Mr.Me

(•_•)
∫\ \___( •_•)
_∫∫ _∫∫ \ \
WTF!!! you looking at?
Keep scrolling...

Nado

I don't consider it as a disgrace for 2016, SCS probably didn't had enough budget to create a new engine, and also they decided to keep the same engine as ETS 2 for mods compatibility and they can work in both games at the same time, yes they do little steps if you think all what they do are on scs blog....

S A N  A N D R E A S  G L O B A L  C A R G O™
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

Mr.Me

Quote from: Nado on March 23, 2016, 18:25
I don't consider it as a disgrace for 2016, SCS probably didn't had enough budget to create a new engine, and also they decided to keep the same engine as ETS 2 for mods compatibility and they can work in both games at the same time, yes they do little steps if you think all what they do are on scs blog....

i dont care that they did it on engine same as ets2 but this game gets updates and we will get free map lol and every week is update with something
(•_•)
∫\ \___( •_•)
_∫∫ _∫∫ \ \
WTF!!! you looking at?
Keep scrolling...

Shock

Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

Eurobeat

Quote from: Shock on April 09, 2016, 20:48
Me and Kurac(Fish)

[spoiler][imgur]http://imgur.com/a/Vv6XG[/imgur][/spoiler]

lol looks way better than my laptop can handle

Lil_Shakey2111

Quote from: Fish on April 10, 2016, 00:47
Quote from: Shock on April 09, 2016, 20:48
Me and Kurac(Fish)

[spoiler][imgur]http://imgur.com/a/Vv6XG[/imgur][/spoiler]

lol looks way better than my laptop can handle

Looking good I'll be hunting you down now  :like:

Lil_Shakey2111

Shock

Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

Mr.Me

(•_•)
∫\ \___( •_•)
_∫∫ _∫∫ \ \
WTF!!! you looking at?
Keep scrolling...

Shock

Shock

Ethan