My random screenshots (will update)

Started by nyolc8, November 19, 2013, 17:47

Wizzer

[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]
Quote from: a ban appealWhat actually was happening:
lv was fleeing police and suddenly porqe not sack me and went back inside and did not let me
Quote from: Sorin on May 14, 2015, 19:23
Quote from: Emily on May 14, 2015, 19:04
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 14, 2015, 16:50
So many people from romania lol
no wonder everyone asks for help
:ukiddn:
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 15, 2015, 12:37
The other day I got rammed so hard against the wall my vehicle jumped in the hair and went from perfect to broken wtf.

Quote from: Guest on June 02, 2015, 20:36
Good afternoon some time ago stopped playing Samp personal problems recently reopened it and I appeared Banding not know why I really seems unfair that I Page Broken Dishes Another's hope I solve the problem Regards
Quote from: StrangerWizzer has 6 letters, 6 is our first number, there are 2 z, 2 is our second number, 6-2=4. 4 is our third number, your rest of your name letters are not doubled, 1 is our forth number, 4-1=3. A triangle was 3 thingy things. iluminati is triangle, Wizzer = iluminati comfirmed.
Joci [06 Jun 20:12]:   We need an admin hacker online -.-

nyolc8

Well, in the sky (from where the images made) it's 17-20fps so there is a noticable stuttering but it's not disturbing.
At the ground when I just go with a truck or any vehicle, it's ~30-40fps. Which is good for me :D

I didn't fine tuned it yet so I think I can get some extra fps. The IDEtweaker asi is the resource hog, if I set LOD distance lower then I get more fps but then distance landscapes getting missing LOD elements. With a proper balanced distance setting I could get more fps.
(btw I only have an old Core2Duo 3,1Ghz with an AMD 6850 1GB)

edit: just tried to tweak settings and now I get 20-25fps in the sky with the same draw distance.

Ethan

nyolc8

I have these:
- 2dfx.asi (this makes the far light points)
- IDE_DD_tweaker.asi (this can change the LOD and otehr object load distance)
- flickr.asi (it's against huge map holes and flickering)
- limit_adjuster_gta3vcsa.asi (this is what changes the loadable object limits to higher)
- sa_draw_distance_changer.asi (this is the draw distance modifier itself)
- yacl.asi (allows more light coronas loaded up at the same time)

(and more, but only the ones I mentioned are for better distances)

AND also I have these cleo scripts:
- binthesky_by_DK.cs (makes trees and LODs load up from far distance, helps preventing map holes, not really tested what it changes yet)
- memory512.cs (512 MB stream memory)

If you want I can attach my whole "package" here.

Ethan

whatever ones you have for the distance.. pls link...

I have some but not ones for seeing things far away

Wizzer

Quote from: Ethan on July 09, 2014, 20:19
whatever ones you have for the distance.. pls link...

I have some but not ones for seeing things far away
Ever heard of using a google?
[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]
lv was fleeing police and suddenly porqe not sack me and went back inside and did not let me
The other day I got rammed so hard against the wall my vehicle jumped in the hair and went from perfect to broken wtf.

Good afternoon some time ago stopped playing Samp personal problems recently reopened it and I appeared Banding not know why I really seems unfair that I Page Broken Dishes Another's hope I solve the problem Regards
Quote from: StrangerWizzer has 6 letters, 6 is our first number, there are 2 z, 2 is our second number, 6-2=4. 4 is our third number, your rest of your name letters are not doubled, 1 is our forth number, 4-1=3. A triangle was 3 thingy things. iluminati is triangle, Wizzer = iluminati comfirmed.

SergeantSavidge

nyolc8, you should try using SilentPatch. It works with SA-MP and it fixes a load of Rockstar bugs.  :like:
EDIT: I just remembered that the link only contains the ASI file. It needs an INI file too, download that from here: http://bit.ly/1sjL2FL and use the ASI from the first link.  :P
Why not Savidge?

Ethan

Quote from: Wizzer on July 09, 2014, 20:51
Ever heard of using a google?

read the other replies before you make that reply,  Nyolc8 posted what he uses, he offered to give them to me

nyolc8

Quote from: SergeantSavidge on July 10, 2014, 01:23
nyolc8, you should try using SilentPatch. It works with SA-MP and it fixes a load of Rockstar bugs.  :like:
EDIT: I just remembered that the link only contains the ASI file. It needs an INI file too, download that from here: http://bit.ly/1sjL2FL and use the ASI from the first link.  :P
I saw it before but never actually saw a list from what is actually fixes. I only found VC and 3 list. Actually I can't even find it for SA, only teaser videos. edit: just tried it, it fixes the "dissapearing texture on headlights on" bug, and I used that bug on my elegy mod to make license plate lightning, so I won't use this patch :D

@Ethan: https://mega.co.nz/#!PhQD3QyS!eTgJ8kngrf8t3oZrAbZehtcP5HrS5WHokTmC9Rnh5_g
because we don't have the same timecyc file, maybe you'll need to change the "y=3800.0" in the sa_draw_distance_changer.ini to something higher to get the same draw distance as me.

Also if you experiencing map holes, you need to change "lods_draw_distance_multiplier = 2.3" in IDE_DD_tweaker.ini to higher (not too high, 2.5 or something, this is a multiplier value, remember) to fix those holes.

And if you don't want the far lights, only the high draw distance, then you don't need for the following files from the zip:
-data/2dfx folder
-2dfx.asi
-2dfx.ini
-yacl.asi

edit: I totally forgot, if you want the far lights and it doesn't work, then you need to replace these in your gta3.img: https://mega.co.nz/#!O1ojhDjD!ktdeHb0DUwaunHsWOYe47S0G38dpsyeNJxEcepNwBPA

Policie.

Quote from: Konali on January 14, 2014, 21:56The reason we had so many dutch staff members is because dutch people generally are calm and chill. Just like jamaicans:) If we get mad, we rather first get weed and then rage:)

nyolc8

Wizzer

Quote from: SergeantSavidge on July 10, 2014, 01:23
Sorry for off topic but could you please reupload the first link? I found the SilentPatch only for VC and GTA 3 :l
[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]

SergeantSavidge

Quote from: Wizzer on September 04, 2014, 09:02
Sorry for off topic but could you please reupload the first link? I found the SilentPatch only for VC and GTA 3 :l
Silent actually updated it a few days ago.

P.S. sorry for the delayed response.
Why not Savidge?

nyolc8

Just tweaked the ini files in my game, these settings makes pointless flying fun:

[imgur]http://imgur.com/a/FDe06#1[/imgur]

The bad part is that I'm getting ~18fps in the air lol (will set things a littlebit lower to fix this), but almost no framedrop at ground level.

GeneralLee