Ban and warn

Started by Bruno_2MLG4CT, October 11, 2013, 22:34

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Ban and warns to be possible in club childboards  :like:
So when someone is banned from one club he can't post for xxx amount of time.
Warn posts must be aproved by club moderators  :like: :like:

very gud  :like: :like: :like:

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

FaZe1337Sajmon420PL

Shake

Spekter

Ethan

that makes 0 sense
im I am banned from a club like the hobos, I cant reply in another club and people who are moderators of the sub board must approve my message on a completely different board unrelated club...
thats ridiculous

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Quote from: Ethan on October 11, 2013, 22:59
that makes 0 sense
im I am banned from a club like the hobos, I cant reply in another club and people who are moderators of the sub board must approve my message on a completely different board unrelated club...
thats ridiculous
Nope. Just in 1 childboard. If you are banned in the hobos your posts will need to be approved only in the hobos.

We'll ban you from the pijons anyway.

turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Ethan

but giving someone more moderator power in one specific board means redoing most of the permissions since you want to suggest more permissions only in one board..

and pijon board is about to be deleted so I dont care

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Quote from: Ethan on October 11, 2013, 23:06

Are you treating to pijons? You are going to have bad time!

Polaco

Quote from: Bruno_2MLG4CT on October 11, 2013, 23:08
Quote from: Ethan on October 11, 2013, 23:06

Are you treating to pijons? You are going to have bad time!

"The wise man does not see a problem as a fool sees. He sees the problem as a way to gain more wisdom solving it"-Polaco
Want new Mods? Click here! - My SkyDrive folder.
Who is Polaco?

When a blonde see a Sting Ray...

Undercover

That makes no sense, forum is forums and clubs are clubs. By doing this, extra powers will be given to sub moderators and they will abuse this for sure. And by the way, I don't think that this is possible. -1

TheSandman

Im not sure if its in the smfforum features, doubt it. It would also be too hard to distinguish which warns are from proper staff and which are from club board mods, would create a new problem of club board mod abusers. Just use the 'report to moderator' button and we can see you are the moderator of the club board that the post is in.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Hobo

Quote from: TheSandman on October 12, 2013, 05:32
Im not sure if its in the smfforum features, doubt it. It would also be too hard to distinguish which warns are from proper staff and which are from club board mods, would create a new problem of club board mod abusers. Just use the 'report to moderator' button and we can see you are the moderator of the club board that the post is in.
There might be an add-on but it would probably make a mess out of the current warn / ban system.

is  :dislike: for me

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Vinny

How could that mess things up just be logic: the main goal of clubs is to gain members, which obviously means to get them to the club board, so why the hell would someone abuse a warn/ban system since it would play for their own loss ?
Quote from: Spekter on December 13, 2016, 22:47
Quote from: Ethan on December 13, 2016, 22:31
why the fuck do you even bother breathing??
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.

Dobby

Quote from: Vinny on October 12, 2013, 06:59
How could that mess things up just be logic: the main goal of clubs is to gain members, which obviously means to get them to the club board, so why the hell would someone abuse a warn/ban system since it would play for their own loss ?

Some clubs could ban people from their sub forum because they dont simply "Like them".

Quote from: Hobo on October 12, 2013, 06:19
There might be an add-on but it would probably make a mess out of the current warn / ban system.

This is why i don't agree with the suggestion. It could make conflicts and possibly loop holes in current forum scripts.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Vinny

Quote from: Dobby. on October 12, 2013, 07:03
Quote from: Vinny on October 12, 2013, 06:59

Some clubs could ban people from their sub forum because they dont simply "Like them".

Quote from: Hobo on October 12, 2013, 06:19

This is why i don't agree with the suggestion. It could make conflicts and possibly loop holes in current forum scripts.
And what's the problem, for me it is a good reason to ban someone I don't like. As I said, banning people = losing members, so you're doing it for your own loss thus you are aware of what you're doing. It's just like the lending money at our own risk thing, admins take no responsibility when someone doesn't give you your money back, also the whole club system, admins have no official duties regarding clubs unless they are abusing something etc. So why could we ban people in game but not on forum ?
Quote from: Spekter on December 13, 2016, 22:47
Quote from: Ethan on December 13, 2016, 22:31
why the fuck do you even bother breathing??
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.