Ban and warn

Started by Bruno_2MLG4CT, October 11, 2013, 22:34

Dobby

Imagine if the "pijon team" had that power? you already edit everyones posts. You'd ban/warn people for a laugh. Just saying.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Terrorista310

Worst suggestion ever.
Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

sardarji

sorin

Quote from: Terrorista310 on October 12, 2013, 07:34
Worst suggestion ever.

Quote from: Dobby. on October 12, 2013, 07:31
Imagine if the "pijon team" had that power? you already edit everyones posts. You'd ban/warn people for a laugh. Just saying.
No more to add, -1  :dislike:

Vinny

And what could I gain from banning people as a moderator of Pijon team ?
Quote from: Spekter on December 13, 2016, 22:47
Quote from: Ethan on December 13, 2016, 22:31
why the fuck do you even bother breathing??
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.

Dobby

Quote from: Vinny on October 12, 2013, 09:06
And what could I gain from banning people as a moderator of Pijon team ?

Oh you know, amusement. Or whatever it is you guys do there.

I'm not saying its you vinny. But half of the "pijon team" are trolls. Fact. Just look at the boards. They edit each others posts for a laugh. They report each other etc. Suggestions are welcome but come on:

Quote from: Bruno_2MLG4CT on October 11, 2013, 23:01
We'll ban you from the pijons anyway.

Quote from: Shake on October 11, 2013, 22:35
ok yes  :like: :dislike:

Quote from: FaZe1337Sajmon420PL on October 11, 2013, 22:35
:like: :dislike:

All the above are just trolls. I don't really need to prove that. I'll take you guys seriously once you stop trolling.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Vinny

Lol I actually never wanted this I just wanted to argue xDDDD
Quote from: Spekter on December 13, 2016, 22:47
Quote from: Ethan on December 13, 2016, 22:31
why the fuck do you even bother breathing??
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.

sorin

Quote from: Vinny on October 12, 2013, 09:22
Lol I actually never wanted this I just wanted to argue xDDDD
:ukiddn:

Supreme

Ethan

Quote from: TheSandman on October 12, 2013, 05:32
Im not sure if its in the smfforum features, doubt it. It would also be too hard to distinguish which warns are from proper staff and which are from club board mods, would create a new problem of club board mod abusers. Just use the 'report to moderator' button and we can see you are the moderator of the club board that the post is in.
what we have now is fine as it is.. you want to warn/ban a member make note of it somewhere like on notice board if you dont have a sub-forum and after X amounts of warns, you ban or kick from your club
suggestion locked