News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Playstation 4

Started by Matias, June 11, 2013, 04:10

Matias

So this is how Playstation 4 looks like, and according to Sony it will be released this holidays and will cost $399 dollars.

• Used games will be playable
  • No requirement of internet connection to play
  • Control remote via psvita
  • PlayStation 4 price:
    • $399
    • €399
    • £349

Terrorista310

If you start a topic, do it properly, alot of shit is missing here, like the used games will be playable, no requirement of internet connection to play and control remote via psvita with playable games.
Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

Matias

Quote from: Terrorista310 on June 11, 2013, 04:15
If you start a topic, do it properly, alot of shit is missing here, like the used games will be playable, no requirement of internet connection to play and control remote via psvita with playable games.

Then add it in a reply... im not wikipedia.

Terrorista310

Quote from: Matias. on June 11, 2013, 04:17
Quote from: Terrorista310 on June 11, 2013, 04:15

Then add it in a reply... im not wikipedia.

Ohh sorry, i forgot to do it.

Learn to read.

Supreme

Add this:

PlayStation 4 price:
$399
€399
£349

Rainbow

I'm sorry.. But that controller is UGLY..

Vinny

Dude they are unfair ... 399$ is ~310€ ...
Quote from: Spekter on December 13, 2016, 22:47
Quote from: Ethan on December 13, 2016, 22:31
why the fuck do you even bother breathing??
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.

Supreme

Quote from: Vinny on June 11, 2013, 11:01
Dude they are unfair ... 399$ is ~310€ ...

It's the same with the One ($499 and €499, while $499 is €380) and also with the Nexus 4.

Ethan

so is GTA V being released for PS4 or PS3?  cause when I work in July, and my paycheck comes in I might be able to afford it for PC but I would have to buy a PS and the game

Lindsey

Quote from: Ethan on June 11, 2013, 15:00
so is GTA V being released for PS4 or PS3?  cause when I work in July, and my paycheck comes in I might be able to afford it for PC but I would have to buy a PS and the game

Afaik they aren't releasing GTA V on the PC at the same time as consoles, shit i know.
View my news story : http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39051.new.html#new
[hide=awesomeness]
Lindsey ~ Sticking up for the little guy - http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39070.0.html
Quote[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] managed to steal Alpha
[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] left the server (exit)
[21:12:17] * ExAdmin Lindsey_[UK] (41) connected: I will report you, count on it
[21:12:22] <krisu> that was good linds :D
Quote from: brane on June 06, 2013, 10:53
Quote from: Lindsey on June 06, 2013, 08:37
Terror, youve been on your last warning for stuff on ct for like a year so I dont feel treatened by you
Buuuuuuuuuurn

[/hide]

Matias

Quote from: Lindsey on June 11, 2013, 19:13
Quote from: Ethan on June 11, 2013, 15:00

Afaik they aren't releasing GTA V on the PC at the same time as consoles, shit i know.

GTA V will only be released on the current gen consoles. I bet they will do a port to the new gen of consoles and PC in a late time. If they dont it wont be so smart of rockstar.

Dobby

Matias, add this at the top. It's a step-by-step tutorial on how to borrow games to friends when the PS4 hits the shops. It's by sony so it looks kind of official.

PS4: 1 Xbox: 0

Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Terrorista310

Quote from: DobbysGamertag. on June 12, 2013, 00:03
Matias, add this at the top. It's a step-by-step tutorial on how to borrow games to friends when the PS4 hits the shops. It's by sony so it looks kind of official.

They are both the Sony CEO, trolling microsoft/xbox one

Rainbow

It's true that microsoft has "screwed" players on buying used games by charging them I think it was $3 fo register a used game to play on the xbox one, but look at it from a buisness stand point, Game developers and many companys look at buying used games likes its a plague.. By microsoft using this method I predict alot of companys really wanting to do more buisness with the xbox one over the ps4 simply because the amount of people buying used games is going to be smaller thus more money goes directly to the game developers and microsoft makes more money off it as well through sales and the used games system. It's a win win situation for them that does impact me in the least bit cause I only buy new unless it is a really old game.

Terrorista310

Quote from: Rainbow on June 12, 2013, 00:25

It's true that microsoft has "screwed" players on buying used games by charging them I think it was $3 fo register a used game to play on the xbox one, but look at it from a buisness stand point, Game developers and many companys look at buying used games likes its a plague.. By microsoft using this method I predict alot of companys really wanting to do more buisness with the xbox one over the ps4 simply because the amount of people buying used games is going to be smaller thus more money goes directly to the game developers and microsoft makes more money off it as well through sales and the used games system. It's a win win situation for them that does impact me in the least bit cause I only buy new unless it is a really old game.

What if... no one buys xbox one because of that.