Started by Matias, June 11, 2013, 04:10

Supreme

Lol, I found this on reddit

FaZe1337Sajmon420PL

Supreme

Rainbow

Quote from: SzajmoN on June 12, 2013, 10:16
poor phil

Good thing phil never had to experience that awkward silence and boos, that was for the BF4 guys and their technical difficulty with the BF4 trailers and game play. Anyways.. This brings me back to the point I was talking about on another forum, When the ps3 launched with a steep price, ps fan base embraced the ps3 like a holy grail still with the steep price, same will happen with the xbox one and it's fan base. (though there are large amount of rumours of microsoft cutting down on the price or finding an alternative solution to compete, which I don't feel they need to do given all the amazing games they got set for launch.)

Matias

Dobby

More of DobbysGamertag.'s opinion. I visited a few game stores. Watched the E3 playback a bit, and looked at the Xbox One and the PS4 price,

Xbox: £400

PS4: 320

Why is it Microsoft always demand money? i mean, yeah fair enough you'll be able to watch tv and what not on the new Xbox(which you can do already) nothing special, i have a TV for a reason. The Xbox not being able to borrow games to other friends, i'm selfish like that, i rarely get rid of the games i buy anyway.

The way i look at it, its another Microsoft scam, they're doing what Apple are doing with Macs. Stick there sticker onto it and its suddenly shot up by a hundred or so GBP. With the PS3, i actually enjoyed most of the online content, PSHome, is that still around? That was great :D it was like the MMO version of The Sims. Except the online play which was pretty crappy.

The PS4 and Xbox One have me torn goddamnit
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Lindsey

Xbox is really fucked, it's on it's last legs if they don't make some serious changes.

I've been an xbox fan since 2004, but they have really killed me with this one. The ps4 is better but the price is still massively unfair to UK consumers, who are paying more than those paying in euros / dollars.

Really annoying that just because i'm british i have to pay more, so fuck you sony, fuck you Microdicks, i'm sticking with a PC and xbox 360.
View my news story : http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39051.new.html#new
[hide=awesomeness]
Lindsey ~ Sticking up for the little guy - http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39070.0.html
Quote[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] managed to steal Alpha
[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] left the server (exit)
[21:12:17] * ExAdmin Lindsey_[UK] (41) connected: I will report you, count on it
[21:12:22] <krisu> that was good linds :D
Quote from: brane on June 06, 2013, 10:53
Quote from: Lindsey on June 06, 2013, 08:37
Terror, youve been on your last warning for stuff on ct for like a year so I dont feel treatened by you
Buuuuuuuuuurn

[/hide]

Joshy

Quote from: Lindsey on June 12, 2013, 19:50
Really annoying that just because i'm british i have to pay more, so fuck you sony, fuck you Microdicks, i'm sticking with a PC and xbox 360.
Let's send €350 to Mick and he can send them over to us, we'll save £10! But seriously, damn taxes :(
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

bazingashane0

At least you guys aren't getting shafted in pricing.

Xbox one is $599aud and playstation 4 is $549aud. We still have not been told the reason for the premium price.

Quote from: mick88 on January 17, 2012, 08:10
You got your money for arrest, and he's out so you can arrest him again. You mad?

Lindsey

Shane, Aussie dollar atm is 0.95, you're paying $599 AUS which atm is $571.15.

British Pound is 1.57 atm, so by paying £429 we are paying $671.86.

Currently britain is being made to pay the most, more than $100 USD than you, why are you moaning!
View my news story : http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39051.new.html#new
[hide=awesomeness]
Lindsey ~ Sticking up for the little guy - http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39070.0.html
Quote[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] managed to steal Alpha
[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] left the server (exit)
[21:12:17] * ExAdmin Lindsey_[UK] (41) connected: I will report you, count on it
[21:12:22] <krisu> that was good linds :D
Quote from: brane on June 06, 2013, 10:53
Quote from: Lindsey on June 06, 2013, 08:37
Terror, youve been on your last warning for stuff on ct for like a year so I dont feel treatened by you
Buuuuuuuuuurn

[/hide]

Matias

Quote from: Lindsey on June 12, 2013, 21:26
Shane, Aussie dollar atm is 0.95, you're paying $599 AUS which atm is $571.15.

British Pound is 1.57 atm, so by paying £429 we are paying $671.86.

Currently britain is being made to pay the most, more than $100 USD than you, why are you moaning!

Here is worst.
The normal $399 dollars will become about $2500 Pesos here + the interests added by the shops it will cost about $3000 - $4000 pesos.  >:(

Anyways i have a friend that travels to US by christmas to visit his sister, so i will tell him to buy me one from US :P
Last year he got a Wii U from gamestop :P

Spekter

Supreme

Release date, as found in a Dutch MediaMarkt

Hobo

Yum.
I hope my university gets a few of these.

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD