News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

:D funny shit

Started by Viper, April 29, 2013, 10:38

Viper

[SAP]Egert: viper and Boy arent brothers right?
DeHavilland: Nope
DeHavilland: Boy is from NL and Viper is from AUS

We aren't brothers, we just act like them.

TheSandman

If anyone is from Australia, (which very few of us are), you know how damn well accurate this is.
If you plan on migrating to Australia, come to Western Australia; if you have hands, you can get a job.
If you dont have hands, go to Victoria and become a Linfox driver. (Worst trucking company in AU, full of shit drivers :P)
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Viper

Quote from: TheSandman on April 29, 2013, 10:43
If anyone is from Australia, (which very few of us are), you know how damn well accurate this is.
If you plan on migrating to Australia, come to Western Australia; if you have hands, you can get a job.
If you dont have hands, go to Victoria and become a Linfox driver. (Worst trucking company in AU, full of shit drivers :P)

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Why they keep talking about the American dream? I want to leave the Australian dream with Riding Kangaroos, beaches, great temperatures all over the year, and sea all around the country.

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

Kenworth

If you dont have hands, go to Victoria and become a Linfox driver. (Worst trucking company in AU, full of shit drivers :P  )
:ukiddn: :seriously_guy: :gtfo:  Victorians! (melbournians) drivers are the best out of every state in Australia, dont you watch the news!

Viper

Quote from: Kenworth on April 29, 2013, 11:40
If you dont have hands, go to Victoria and become a Linfox driver. (Worst trucking company in AU, full of shit drivers :P  )
:ukiddn: :seriously_guy: :gtfo:  Victorians! (melbournians) drivers are the best out of every state in Australia, dont you watch the news!

how melbourne people are crashing

Clutch

oh look. the topic spammer, is spamming.
Quote from: turtle.the.ripper on January 16, 2013, 16:25
I'd really LOVE to live in 'Merika .

I will for sure do the Romanian-American University after i finish my highschool and probabilly apply for a job there, but we gonna see what time decides .
Quote from: turtle.the.ripper on January 16, 2013, 21:34
i am 'merikan .

Spekter

Quote from: brane on April 29, 2013, 11:11
Why they keep talking about the American dream? I want to leave the Australian dream with Riding Kangaroos, beaches, great temperatures all over the year, and sea all around the country.

And with every living creature trying to gruesomly kill you. :D

Twido

lmao, i saw this video on facebook thanks to sandman..

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]