2 Pain in the a*s situations that everyone agrees should be fixed.

Started by Bruno_2MLG4CT, April 15, 2013, 21:41

Bruno_2MLG4CT

1. 1 cop = 1 thief
Yes, this was suggested many times but never rejected or answered by mick. So, maybe It's becoming little bit annoying but this must be fixed.
Let it make on this way, 1 cop = 2 thief.
Why?
1. Thieves can join easier.
2. They will need less time to finish their achievement.
3. They won't spend money because "someone reclass top cop I will pay 10k" is the most seen sentence these days.
4. We guys that love this achievement can't have fun at the server, while others' favorite achievements are artic or fuel they can play it all day long, we stealing cars lovers can't do it.
5. If cops have more thieves online, it would be better even for them. They will have more work and will be able to finish their achievement for less time. Also more fun for cop job lovers.

2. Cops can only jail in cop cars
Yes, cop these days never work with cop cars, except "Respected Truckers" who are for first time cops and they are still experiencing it. So, yes, cops will say "But you are stealing sports cars and we have no chance there". Yes, some guys who want to finish their achievement faster are stealing cop cars, but we who love doing this achievement for fun, even though it's fixed, our fun is getting destroyed buy cops in Infernuses or Hotrings. We steal whatever it's on our /w list. From moonbeams to hotrings. But I repeat, from moonbeams, the slowest vehicles... And it's unfair some guy in infernus to catch you on the first mile.

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

Vinny

Your last sentence works in both ways: try to keep close to an infernus suspect with a copcar / try to run away in a slow vehicle from an infernus cop. Therefor I don't see how disallowing other vehicles as cop will solve anything, because if this happens, people will start crying that they can't catch the sport cars in copcars etc ...

Quote from: Spekter on December 13, 2016, 22:47
Quote from: Ethan on December 13, 2016, 22:31
why the fuck do you even bother breathing??
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Quote from: Vinny on April 15, 2013, 21:52
Your last sentence works in both ways: try to keep close to an infernus suspect with a copcar / try to run away in a slow vehicle from an infernus cop. Therefor I don't see how disallowing other vehicles as cop will solve anything.
If my first suggestions get prooved, they will have alot more suspect in one time to chase, now that "Infernus suspect" is the only one :) Plus, there are no public infernuses we can steal. Just a trolls in infernuses who are usually ignored.

turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

TheShetlandSheepdog

The first whas suggested before with 1 cop 3 thiefs because there is 1 cop achie and 3 thief achies,so +1.

Terrorista310

Only cop car to arrest? Never. Its enough you can only fine in a cop car, stop the bullshit, if you dont have time dont do the crime.

So you now steal infernus and cops can't have the same? Fuck off.
Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

Ethan

Quote from: Terrorista310 on April 15, 2013, 22:34
Only cop car to arrest? Never. Its enough you can only fine in a cop car, stop the bullshit, if you dont have time dont do the crime.

So you now steal infernus and cops can have the same? Fuck off.

I actually agree with what he syas

Polaco

+1,yes,in real life cops don't use Supercars in their work and add "Cops can NOT block unload point"
Btw,if you're good,you can arrest anyone with copcar,if you are not,become good and play in cop class,we don't need kid with his supercar arresting Thief,we neeed cops,true cops,with Copcar
And about 1 cop=1 thief,it is wrong too,how many more thief,more arrests  ;)

"The wise man does not see a problem as a fool sees. He sees the problem as a way to gain more wisdom solving it"-Polaco
Want new Mods? Click here! - My SkyDrive folder.
Who is Polaco?

When a blonde see a Sting Ray...

Polaco

Quote from: Vinny on April 15, 2013, 21:52
Your last sentence works in both ways: try to keep close to an infernus suspect with a copcar / try to run away in a slow vehicle from an infernus cop. Therefor I don't see how disallowing other vehicles as cop will solve anything, because if this happens, people will start crying that they can't catch the sport cars in copcars etc ...

If they cry,let they crying,i can arrest any car with copcar,i'm noob and can do it,why they can't do too? ::)
"The wise man does not see a problem as a fool sees. He sees the problem as a way to gain more wisdom solving it"-Polaco
Want new Mods? Click here! - My SkyDrive folder.
Who is Polaco?

When a blonde see a Sting Ray...

Mirza965

Spekter

I agree with the first one, cops/thieves ratio needs to be changed since 1/1 is just retarded. Seeing what cops can do nowadays, there should be more thieves to equalize. 1 cop per 3 thieves would be just fine.

I am neutral about the second suggestion, even though i dislike supercar cops myself.

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Just see me, I finished my whole cop achievement ONLY with cop car in a 2 weeks. People these days want so much money that they'd do anything to take it!

sardarji

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Plus, a little update about the second one. You can use police helicopter, that's equal speed, also you can fly easier, you don't need to stop on tolls, you have always "shortcuts" you can arrest while flying. That's even better than Infernus. But I never saw someone to be complaining about a cop in helicopter because that's police vehicles. And infernuses are not.