Assistance

Started by mick88, January 23, 2013, 23:22

Supra

Quote from: Matias. on January 24, 2013, 16:48
Quote from: Supra on January 24, 2013, 16:46
A big -1 to remove ability to /fix vehicle. It is not fun if you should flip in the middle of nowhere on map, on the server when its like, say - 20 players online, and you must wait like 10 minutes for help

Just no.

There is a command called /flip that doesnt work with /fix, if mick removes /fix you can still use /flip

Your vehicle will still be broken down when it flips around.. So you would have to wait ages anyway..

Marccc

i think this suggestion is more helpfully if mechanics can un-stuck (teleport out water) vehicles.
Something like your vehicle is stuck in wall/bridge etc and you can call a mechanic who come to you and can teleport vehicles in a radius of 50M around him out of the wall. what i mean is that he cant teleport all vehicles to him but only a vehicle that is in a distance of 50m near him. And/Or teleporting vehicles out of water.

It will remove alot of shit we have to do on the staff duty.

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

~!!!~ Watch my Police cars collection in the link below ~!!!~

[hide=link]http://imgur.com/a/gaJTT[/hide]

Matias

Quote from: Supra on January 24, 2013, 16:52
Quote from: Matias. on January 24, 2013, 16:48
Quote from: Supra on January 24, 2013, 16:46
A big -1 to remove ability to /fix vehicle. It is not fun if you should flip in the middle of nowhere on map, on the server when its like, say - 20 players online, and you must wait like 10 minutes for help

Just no.

There is a command called /flip that doesnt work with /fix, if mick removes /fix you can still use /flip

Your vehicle will still be broken down when it flips around.. So you would have to wait ages anyway..

Good point, maybe mick can do something like tools you can get at a shop and fix your truck with an average time that will be more higher than te time you wait for a mechanic.

Supra

Quote from: Marccc on January 24, 2013, 16:54
i think this suggestion is more helpfully if mechanics can un-stuck (teleport out water) vehicles.
Something like your vehicle is stuck in wall/bridge etc and you can call a mechanic who come to you and can teleport vehicles in a radius of 50M around him out of the wall. what i mean is that he cant teleport all vehicles to him but only a vehicle that is in a distance of 50m near him. And/Or teleporting vehicles out of water.

WOuld be abused

Marccc

Quote from: Supra on January 24, 2013, 16:56
Quote from: Marccc on January 24, 2013, 16:54

WOuld be abused

Abused what? Mechanic cant teleport his vehicles to a carshow.

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

Supra

What if a mechanic goes around trolling by teleporting cars passing by him and shit ?

Matias

Quote from: Supra on January 24, 2013, 17:06
What if a mechanic goes around trolling by teleporting cars passing by him and shit ?

Can only teleport the car of the guy that calls him and if it doesnt has anyone inside.
When you script you can add exceptions to your code, so it works under some circustances.

Marccc

Quote from: Supra on January 24, 2013, 17:06

Report? Its same as for cops; not doing cop duty.

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Terrorista310

Quote from: mick88 on January 24, 2013, 16:35
The only way to make this idea useful would be removing or limit the ability for players to fix their own vehicles.

Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

SeraMondialu

Mick;
Don't transform our CT into TM ...

Anyways, terror you won't get fix from me, just maybe if your gf pays me in nature ... oh wait you never had one

Twido

Ehm, what about no? Yes i said no. This is just going to be like truckmania i don't like this idea. Ok it is more realistic BUT! its from truckmania, which is not really 'cool' find another thing then just copying a stupid feature from TM

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

WhiteBear

better ad firefighter job
<WhiteBear> whats wrong lindsey dont have balls to be arrested xD?
<Lindsey_[UK]> ahha
<Lindsey_[UK]> enjoy wasting more time trying to get me
Lindsey_[UK] jailed. You get $6000
<WhiteBear> whats wrong pumpkin got jailed? :D
Lindsey_[UK] left the server (exit)

Mirza965

Sorry don't see it working and don't like it.

DJ_Smashon

+1 for realistic
-1 for longer time wait
-1 for that quote
Quote from: mick88 on January 24, 2013, 16:35The only way to make this idea useful would be removing or limit the ability for players to fix their own vehicles.

EDIT: What if we make so only some truckers doing truck missions wont be able to do fixcar? I mean when something on a truck gets broken you can't really fix it by yourself well depends on the problem but something with only trucks would be nice or for those that are on a mission.
Because it would be annoying if you're for example driving to a carshow or just randomly driving around in the desert with a normal car and you have to wait 5 mins to get it repaired.

Or if the /fixcar wouldn't be able to use if a mechanics are close to him? That's atleast 1 way to get around the long wait time.
A.K.A NaftaTorque
Old ID=9149

Marius

This idea sound realistic but in-game it isn`t nice because we have to wait too much for mechanics ... So I think this is not a good idea for a game ...