Bruno_2MLG4CT

Positive sides:
- More fun
- New Achievement i hope
- More jobs
- More realistic

Negative sides:
- We would wait much time for them if they are far away
- Maybe someone will be lazy to come and we'll have just to wait.
- We won't have /fix which repairs / unflip our trucks when we're flipped.

Anyway, i suggest a little bit adding, when you type /mechanic it will be shown just on the mechanic guys in the area of lets say 1000m and they'll come. Anyway i am undecided about what to put, -/+...

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

Chris_Spencer

Quote from: brane on January 24, 2013, 09:14
Positive sides:
- More fun
- New Achievement i hope
- More jobs
- More realistic

Negative sides:
- We would wait much time for them if they are far away
- Maybe someone will be lazy to come and we'll have just to wait.
- We won't have /fix which repairs / unflip our trucks when we're flipped.

Anyway, i suggest a little bit adding, when you type /mechanic it will be shown just on the mechanic guys in the area of lets say 1000m and they'll come. Anyway i am undecided about what to put, -/+...

I'm the same as brane on this one.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
Quote from: mick88 on January 10, 2013, 13:28
Oh I forgot, you're in Australia, bottom right is your top left  ;)
facebook - http://www.facebook.com/chrisB463

StarMaker[NL]

Positive
- It would be realistic and more people come to the server maybe
Negative
- People will fail missions faster
- It would be bad if only  tow achievment's can join it.
- There would be a lot of prank calls to mechanics.
:fuckyeah:

Konali

Mick i think its a good idea, but it really depends on how attractive you can make it for players to be a mechanic, and being  a mechanic still after 2 months when it got added :)

Perhaps you could consider some of these things for this new class:

• Speed bonusses ( The faster you provide someone with assistence after he/she did /assistance, the higher the bonus will be)
  • Mechanics can exceed the speedlimits? ( just an idea xD)
  • Default mechanic vehicle or not? ( class limited to  lets say ''utulity van'' only or can do it also in cop cars/sandkings etc)
  • this one is kinda hard, but i think really cool : Truckers/players that received /assistance, can give the mechanic  /credit , all credits given to a mechanic gets saved, and a list would show whos a really decicated creditable mechanic.
Just ideas , cause i always love to suggest xD
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Benny

I like the idea :)

But it would be cool if players would alos use firetruck or ambulance.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

DeHavilland

+1, would be nice to see this :D
[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]

Davicin.

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

Fadil.

[country]Morocco[/country][country]Morocco[/country]

Ethan

Quote from: Dynamo on January 24, 2013, 03:45
i think this would be ok for /fix or /fuel but /flip should be left alone cause i would not want a mission to be lost because my RT flipped and i had to wait over a min for a tow truck to get to me.
I agree with that one

Quote from: George on January 24, 2013, 05:36
+1 this will make us drive more carefuly; Well i have a suggestion:only persons with tow achievement can join that class.
NO, This WONT make people drive more carefully, and NO, I think this should be available to everyone

FaZe1337Sajmon420PL

most of the times mechanics wont be able to arrive faster than /fix

but what might be interresting for players: machanic could have ability to somehow summon u or help to get back on the road when u are stuck/bugged.
ps. i am aware that the summon thing could be abused etc. just saying.

mick88

Actually, I think nobody will use it, because even if they call assistance, they will go fix their vehicle while waiting for help, and will probably finish by the time mechanic arrives.
Assistance class instead would be heavily abused by money/achievement/score farmers.

The only way to make this idea useful would be removing or limit the ability for players to fix their own vehicles.

Matias

Quote from: mick88 on January 24, 2013, 16:35
The only way to make this idea useful would be removing or limit the ability for players to fix their own vehicles.

Or you can fix your own truck if you have the correct tools, you can buy at a shop and it will take much more time than average response of a mechanic. So fix will not work if you havent the correct tools for it. If you fixed it one time you loose your tools and gotta buy another one. What you think?

Supra

A big -1 to remove ability to /fix vehicle. It is not fun if you should flip in the middle of nowhere on map, on the server when its like, say - 20 players online, and you must wait like 10 minutes for help

Just no.

Matias

Quote from: Supra on January 24, 2013, 16:46
A big -1 to remove ability to /fix vehicle. It is not fun if you should flip in the middle of nowhere on map, on the server when its like, say - 20 players online, and you must wait like 10 minutes for help

Just no.

There is a command called /flip that doesnt work with /fix, if mick removes /fix you can still use /flip

Supreme

I don't like mechanics, takes longer time. I love how it is now  :o