IMPORTANT notice about sharing vehicles with club

Started by mick88, December 29, 2012, 16:00

Matheus

Cool, liked the club funds idea...at least, club vehicles are there with a reason now, and people may use it more than before to help club with funds

Konali

Hey mick when is this going to happen. i will be away till 2 nd january. would suck if i would cars beacause of this.   on admin note. not every player reads the forum should we make them aware of itingame?
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Marius

This is the worst idea I ever heard ... if a player want to share a vehicle with another player can`t because he will lost it

Matheus

Quote from: Marius. on December 30, 2012, 00:25
This is the worst idea I ever heard ... if a player want to share a vehicle with another players can`t because it will remain for club ...

-_- As mick said, vehicle sharing will be disabled, and you have a limited time to unshare them all. Then, when the feature is removed, you will be able to buy vehicles with your club funds, meaning it wont be shared anymore, it will be a official club vehicle

TehEpixBraxy

Could you still let other people drive your car? with the password or is that going with it

[Spoiler]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.
[/spoiler]

Shock

Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

Deff

I like this idea alot!
But yeah it should be announced ingame too like Konali said not all people are on forum, and a proper exact date should be known to us that when are the shared vehicles gonna be owned by the club?

Also due to increasing expenses (due to increasing features) in the server, we are getting poorer day by day if we wanna use those features, so our Mission Paybacks should be increased.

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Quote from: TheEpicBraxton on December 30, 2012, 01:20
Could you still let other people drive your car? with the password or is that going with it
Sure, you can let others to drive your cars by giving your password. Just sharing vehicle in CLUB is going to be changed.

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

D.I.T.C

Phelipe_Silva

Darth_Potter

I like the idea of club owned vehicles. I sold my shared vehicles and donated some money back to the club. And will re-purchase when the system is in. Just waiting on details of this. But keep it up +1

Boy

Quote from: Darth_Potter on December 31, 2012, 07:35
I like the idea of club owned vehicles. I sold my shared vehicles and donated some money back to the club. And will re-purchase when the system is in. Just waiting on details of this. But keep it up +1
You didn't had to sell everything..
/unsharevehicle is enough.

Goodbye my friends :3
Quote from: Konali on January 14, 2014, 21:56
The reason we had so many dutch staff members is because dutch people generally are calm and chill. Just like jamaicans:) If we get mad, we rather first get weed and then rage:)

mick88

I don't know when It's going to be implemented in server. I'm still working on the code + I have other projects and exams coming in a week. I work on everything in rotation, but I should focus on exams now. Most of the code is there (selling club vehicle, rewards for missions), so gamemode may be updated in few days to 2-3 weeks.

Players have been asking for club vehicles, so this is the progression towards it. One day I may make club vehicles independent of club members.

You should let the players know in-game and facebook since not everyone has access to the forum.

Konali

Quote from: mick88 on December 31, 2012, 14:49
I don't know when It's going to be implemented in server. I'm still working on the code + I have other projects and exams coming in a week. I work on everything in rotation, but I should focus on exams now. Most of the code is there (selling club vehicle, rewards for missions), so gamemode may be updated in few days to 2-3 weeks.

Players have been asking for club vehicles, so this is the progression towards it. One day I may make club vehicles independent of club members.

You should let the players know in-game and facebook since not everyone has access to the forum.

Ok i will log on now then, and update some facebook things G+ etc.

- Is it an idea to rend available billboards for this important message?
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Ethan

Quote from: Konali on December 31, 2012, 15:31
Quote from: mick88 on December 31, 2012, 14:49

- Is it an idea to rend available billboards for this important message?

yeah, that may help