News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Konali

Started by Matias, September 22, 2012, 01:28

Vado19

your pinkness has shined among us all nuff said you the man! or girl ? or....u get it

Quote from: RaceRX96 on October 09, 2012, 00:01
hes one of few dark skinned people i like.

Chauf

konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali konali !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spekter

Konali set an example of what a moderator and administrator should be, always willing to help those in need, and being as friendly as he is. He is also a great friend.
I could go on and on, but i'll make long story short: never change, and never leave.
Love ya farmer. :3

Terrorista310

Best, admin, ever..

I hope one day you will be my boss  : )
Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

Konali

Thanks for all your kind words.

Ever since i got promoted to Jr. mod i had one goal, and that was to let the players play and the ''cannot ignore offenses'' punished. I do not warn quickly, but when you spoiled fun for others, you spoiled my respect for you.
I dont know if i have succeeded that goal in the 16 months i am staff now. All i can say is that i love players that dont do stupid, but even when they do, i still give them chances.

the motivation what keeps me going is the ''thank you'' from players when i helped them. I helped alot of players, and did nice things for CT. I hope you guys its a though time at the moment now, but we will go on and we will help you where possible.

Thanks and take care everyone.
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Laur

Quote from: Konali on October 15, 2012, 13:01
Thanks for all your kind words.

Ever since i got promoted to Jr. mod i had one goal, and that was to let the players play and the ''cannot ignore offenses'' punished. I do not warn quickly, but when you spoiled fun for others, you spoiled my respect for you.
I dont know if i have succeeded that goal in the 16 months i am staff now. All i can say is that i love players that dont do stupid, but even when they do, i still give them chances.

the motivation what keeps me going is the ''thank you'' from players when i helped them. I helped alot of players, and did nice things for CT. I hope you guys its a though time at the moment now, but we will go on and we will help you where possible.

Thanks and take care everyone.

Nice words Konali  :smile2:
Keep good work :D

TheShetlandSheepdog

True story.
Youre verry good admin.

sardarji

Great admin , very good friend :) very very helpful :))
U have helped all ppl . Thank you.

kaasblokje

Hey Konali.
In the past and present you've always been helpful and kind :D

sardarji

Konali ,u r very helpful and kind, always helped me. Thank you :)

Boy

thanks konali you helped me a lot :D
and i ask to much so i will try to ask less then what i do now :p

thanks again!

Goodbye my friends :3
Quote from: Konali on January 14, 2014, 21:56
The reason we had so many dutch staff members is because dutch people generally are calm and chill. Just like jamaicans:) If we get mad, we rather first get weed and then rage:)

D.I.T.C

Thank You Konali for Helping a lot :D

Twido

Jo...................................................HAN

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

Delikatesy

Nice admin. Everything can do if you will write on /admin.

D.I.T.C

Thank You konali you best admin