Modding tutorial using Zmodeler

Started by Rubber, May 20, 2012, 05:08

Vinny

Irish i already solved the problem, but yes, the problem came from the name of the file, or the size, can't guess :p
Quote from: Spekter on December 13, 2016, 22:47
Quote from: Ethan on December 13, 2016, 22:31
why the fuck do you even bother breathing??
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.

Irish

Yeah I just noticed right after I posted lol, good work man  :))

Vinny

Quote from: Irish on June 21, 2012, 19:08
Yeah I just noticed right after I posted lol, good work man  :))

Thanks ;)
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.

Anri

its not about size .....

i got a txd file which goes up to 85 mb when i decompress all txds to tga

PS: RUBBER can u post that tutorial how to give car that reflection like enb ? not vid , just explain it with words XD
Quote from: Ethan on February 02, 2012, 21:38
EDIT:

Hope to never see your name on this server again after what you did this afternoon anri

Rubber

anri, the tutorial is too hard to describe in words. It would be best if you just see the video of it.  I will try to get the first three episodes uploaded tonight.

Vinny

Quote from: Rubber on June 21, 2012, 19:59
anri, the tutorial is too hard to describe in words. It would be best if you just see the video of it.  I will try to get the first three episodes uploaded tonight.

You gonna put it on Youtube ?
If you want it fast, get it on Xfire.

Rubber

it will be on youtube. I use xfire to convert the videos, then youtube to upload them. It takes no longer than xfire takes and I can add annotations if I need to...I will probably forget to mention something and need to add it later.

Anri

Quote from: Ethan on February 02, 2012, 21:38
EDIT:

Hope to never see your name on this server again after what you did this afternoon anri

Rubber

They will be up in 24 hours if it kills me...I couldn't get internet to do it today, but tomorrow for sure.

Joshly98

Joshly98

Irish

Nice one..trying to show off. And can't wait Rubber

Vinny

This topic has been forgotten or ... ? Almost 3 months waiting now ...

Head

Hey all, i have one problem with texturing, i have RT... but idk how to light up headlights on the top of RT, i copied " headlights2 " ( green box ) and move it on lights, but i caused, that lights downs lights dont light :X :D i tried change UV on this lights but with errors only :X someone know about any tut on this ?? thx for answer :)

( btw. my english is very bad :X )

Hayabusa.

Quote from: Head on October 01, 2012, 11:18
Hey all, i have one problem with texturing, i have RT... but idk how to light up headlights on the top of RT, i copied " headlights2 " ( green box ) and move it on lights, but i caused, that lights downs lights dont light :X :D i tried change UV on this lights but with errors only :X someone know about any tut on this ?? thx for answer :)

( btw. my english is very bad :X )

What do u mean? You want to make the lights of RT that are on roof to light up? Or to add dummy to top of RT lights so it would shine on road from up there?