Modding tutorial using Zmodeler

Started by Rubber, May 20, 2012, 05:08

Head

Quote from: Prometheus on October 01, 2012, 12:33
Quote from: Head on October 01, 2012, 11:18
Hey all, i have one problem with texturing, i have RT... but idk how to light up headlights on the top of RT, i copied " headlights2 " ( green box ) and move it on lights, but i caused, that lights downs lights dont light :X :D i tried change UV on this lights but with errors only :X someone know about any tut on this ?? thx for answer :)

( btw. my english is very bad :X )

What do u mean? You want to make the lights of RT that are on roof to light up? Or to add dummy to top of RT lights so it would shine on road from up there?

url for pic how i mean it ... if you know ..

Hayabusa.

Quote from: Head on October 01, 2012, 13:52
Quote from: Prometheus on October 01, 2012, 12:33
Quote from: Head on October 01, 2012, 11:18
Hey all, i have one problem with texturing, i have RT... but idk how to light up headlights on the top of RT, i copied " headlights2 " ( green box ) and move it on lights, but i caused, that lights downs lights dont light :X :D i tried change UV on this lights but with errors only :X someone know about any tut on this ?? thx for answer :)

( btw. my english is very bad :X )

What do u mean? You want to make the lights of RT that are on roof to light up? Or to add dummy to top of RT lights so it would shine on road from up there?

url for pic how i mean it ... if you know ..

Oh, now i got it. Just apply light textures to those top lights. Explanation to witch texture it witch is at this pic: http://imageshack.us/a/img820/2857/81542193.jpg

Head

Problem solved :D Lights are lighted up, thx :)

Hayabusa.