Modding tutorial using Zmodeler

Started by Rubber, May 20, 2012, 05:08

Rubber

Just out of curiosity, how many of you would like/benefit from a general tutorial on how to use Zmodeler? I have searched on youtube and haven't found many great tutorial videos. I've been thinking of making a Zmodeler series for modding things including textures done in photoshop or something...and also how to use txd workshop.

Anyone know of a good screen capture software program? I probably won't be starting it any time soon because I'm pretty busy with things here.

ihatetn931

Anri

good idea and a good software is :BB FlashBack Recorder 3
Quote from: Ethan on February 02, 2012, 21:38
EDIT:

Hope to never see your name on this server again after what you did this afternoon anri

Twido

omg omg! rubber dude if you gonna make a tutorial and when your done plox post me the video.. i really wanna know how to work with Zmodeler

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

Toms_Farkys

Animated signature removed by admin
^^^^^^^^
Admins are mean!

DeHavilland

[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]

Deff

Maybe then this will make you famous in youtube as well xD

Dr_Doom

This would be awesome Rubber... Thwn later on you can bring back the 'Mod Making' Contest back... :D

Dr_dog

Make a good clear tutorial covering basics (Still cant figure out how to 'unpack' the group)
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Matheus

Good idea, rubber.
I wanna model cars from 0, i'm tired of modding other people cars :P

Deff

I don't know how to reduce or increase the distance between front wheels and rear wheels.

Whenever I do this, it makes the mod buggy. I know its something gotta do with collision, so if you can give a tutorial about collision of the vehicles as well, then that would be great

Hobo

This would be very beneficial to for me, Rubber. If you could make a tutorial that covered the basics of Zmodeler that would be fantastic.

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

RaceRX

Zmod is simple once you figure it out. i could help with a tutorial on converting.. im not entirely positive i do it the easiest way, but i do it the best way for like, detailing and sizing down polys.
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Rubber

So it looks like ill be making a tutorial then...but im on slow internet now so I wont be able to upload them any time soon. Ill probably get racer to help with some things. Believe it or not, he is actually good at modding some things rofl. The series wont be on creating a mod from scratch, there are already some tutorials out there on how to do that. It will most likely be on just doing everyday modifications to present mods. It will also have an emphasis on textures because that is what I hear the most complaints about. If anyone has any suggestions for topics/requests, tell me now so I can plan ahead.

Toms_Farkys

Just pick RT or trailer, and show us how to edit/move objects etc. :)

Animated signature removed by admin
^^^^^^^^
Admins are mean!