zimon

Quote from: The_Hobo on August 08, 2012, 17:04
Oh, and nice Justin Beiber haircut.
[hide=Picture][/hide]
God bless America

Clutch

Quote from: turtle.the.ripper on January 16, 2013, 16:25
I'd really LOVE to live in 'Merika .

I will for sure do the Romanian-American University after i finish my highschool and probabilly apply for a job there, but we gonna see what time decides .
Quote from: turtle.the.ripper on January 16, 2013, 21:34
i am 'merikan .

Strato

SeraMondialu

Quote from: Strato. on May 01, 2012, 21:06
Quote from: Jabroni on May 01, 2012, 21:04
Gay

Like all of Your posts?

Achievement unlocked : Getting in someones other signature .

Clutch

Quote from: turtle.the.ripper on January 16, 2013, 16:25
I'd really LOVE to live in 'Merika .

I will for sure do the Romanian-American University after i finish my highschool and probabilly apply for a job there, but we gonna see what time decides .
Quote from: turtle.the.ripper on January 16, 2013, 21:34
i am 'merikan .

RaceRX

Fuck European trucks.

over this ugly shit.

playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Dr_Doom

Geckco

Lmfao at the wanna be "euro truckers" besides the ones who are real truckers IRL like zacoo

You all jizz over your European trucks and trucking when you live in a country the size of fucking new jersey. Funny thing is my shit hole state is probbaly doin better than counties like Romania.

You guys have no idea what real trucking is compared to the USA. Where we have highways like route 66 for TRUCKING. We drive american trucks that are built to last.
Banned for show boating in game /warns like an immature child. Warnings are not cool, and are not to brag about.

Geckco

Banned for show boating in game /warns like an immature child. Warnings are not cool, and are not to brag about.

Dr_dog

really low headroom in those chrome boxes Racer, must be low amount of space for storage too. I know those Scania T series is fucking ugly copy of american trucks. That longline must be terrible to control too. But european trucks manouver in tigher spaces. Please dont start the Aussie, American, European truck battle. It just ended on other forum after 18 pages
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Joshy

Who gives a fuck about the difference between different country trucks? As long as my shipment of Asian hookers gets here safely (and alive) I don't give a fuck.

But seriously, don't start arguing.

Anyway, the video was too long for me to watch right now. But apparently people like the R730 a lot? No idea why, considering I don't even like trucks.
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

RaceRX

Quote from: Dr_dog on May 03, 2012, 14:55
really low headroom in those chrome boxes Racer, must be low amount of space for storage too. I know those Scania T series is fucking ugly copy of american trucks. That longline must be terrible to control too. But european trucks manouver in tigher spaces. Please dont start the Aussie, American, European truck battle. It just ended on other forum after 18 pages
We have tons of storage. More than the whole entire sleeper on that scania probally. we are made for storage, just these are custom trucks and you see one of these a day, and about 250 normal trucks in a day.. hah. I would agree that scania's are made for Europe, and petes,kw's,freighshakers, all that shit.. those are made for here. But... No compairsion, American trucks > euro (based on looks / power.)
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Dr_dog

You probably havent even seen any christmas trees really. European trucks are more compact and more powerful. And still enough space to live in it.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

RaceRX

Quote from: Dr_dog on May 03, 2012, 18:57
You probably havent even seen any christmas trees really. European trucks are more compact and more powerful. And still enough space to live in it.
I dont believe you on the power thing, And also they look retarded lol but its made for your roads i guess.

Nice

Twido

Quote from: RaceRX on May 03, 2012, 19:11
Quote from: Dr_dog on May 03, 2012, 18:57
I dont believe you on the power thing, And also they look retarded lol but its made for your roads i guess.

Quotebut its made for your roads i guess.
This , the roads where i live are small so if you come here with an american truck you probably have like 75% chance to turn around at a big corner , when you come to the small corners like almost everywhere , then you probably gonna have -100% chance , cuz even scania have problems. I don't know if other country's are like myn , but its very hard to turn so :) Europe truck arent american truck both are diffrent things.. they still trucks but yeah :)

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]