Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Jeep pictures

Started by Rubber, February 01, 2012, 06:31

Terrorista310

Land rover defender is better.

Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

Rubber

PSSSHH Land rover has NOTHING on military jeeps. I can't find the picture I am looking for now, but I have a pic of army officials testing a military jeep underwater. The entire jeep is 3 meters underwater and the driver is wearing a SCUBA suit with breathing oxygen. I would like to see your land rover do that.

Concept

Old Land Rovers are good though, before BMW bought them. But now they are just as bad as post AMC Jeeps.

Strato

great thing but is it worth that money to remake something that's couple of years old ?

Rubber

Do you mean is it worth it to rebuild a jeep like the one im building? of course it is! I bought this one for $2500 + $1000 worth of parts. I have now put about $1000 of new things on it for a total of $3500. I plan on selling it for $15-20k. So is a profit of $15k worth it? yeah.....

Strato

Quote from: Rubber on February 09, 2012, 05:43
Do you mean is it worth it to rebuild a jeep like the one im building? of course it is! I bought this one for $2500 + $1000 worth of parts. I have now put about $1000 of new things on it for a total of $3500. I plan on selling it for $15-20k. So is a profit of $15k worth it? yeah.....

so You make it only to get it sold instead of having fun by yourself?

Rubber

No, I am having fun with it too. Don't get me wrong, rebuilding this jeep is the best thing I've ever done. I've had a lot of fun with it so far and it will be even more fun when it's done. I intend to enter car shows and competitions with it before I sell it.

Deputy

Your going to sell the jeep, why are you going to do that, after you rebuilt it with your own hands?

Deputy

Quote from: Terrorista310 on February 07, 2012, 11:20
Land rover defender is better.

Haha, that thing is ugly!

Strato

if so good luck. soon imma do something like that too

Terrorista310

Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

The Wolf

I would do the same thing Rubber, I found a 1964 Thunderbird for $2000 it needs new floor. tune up, paint job and some other things, but I am low on money and no room in the garage for it.
Quote from: The_Hobo on September 13, 2012, 03:52
Why do some of you listen to explosive diarrhea?

Rubber

The Wolf

12 grand for that? holy shit.
Quote from: The_Hobo on September 13, 2012, 03:52
Why do some of you listen to explosive diarrhea?

Rubber

lol wolf...its cheaper than an original. I saw a guy turn down an offer of $1.3 mil USD for his orig. AC Cobra....