Xbox one performing at it's best

Started by bazingashane0, March 19, 2014, 22:46

TheGame

sardarji

Shake

saying xbox is better is saying that apple has better products than other companies, just sayin

Hobo

Quote from: Rainbow on March 20, 2014, 03:42
Quote from: Hobo on March 19, 2014, 23:09
Quote from: Dobby on March 19, 2014, 22:57
Quote from: Hobo on March 19, 2014, 22:50
The Xbox 360 lags like a bitch when playing GTA V compared to the PS3. PS3 > Xbox

PS4 > Xbox one

I play gta v perfectly fine on my xbox :)
That's nice :) :) :) . I watched my friend play it the other day. The graphics are worse and it lags compared to PS3.  :) :) :) :)
I'm glad you're happy with your purchase. I hope you enjoy continuing to pay to play online :) :) :) :) :) :)

GTA V does not lag on my xbox, nor anyone elses that I know. And as for the graphics? Xbox 360 has slightly better graphics. It's not the actual textures in the game, nor is it extra grass (Red dead redemption reference for anyone that remembers that fanboy war) A little unknown fact to many ignorant fanboys ps3 or xbox, is the fact that the xbox 360 supports a better shader architecture in it's gpu than the ps3, which means that the colors and shadows in game look better than it does on the ps3. Do some research, it's a real thing. Multi-plat games, more often than not have a slight advantage in the xbox's favor.
Please. I watched him play the game. The graphics were not on par with PS3 graphics. I have it for PS3. I have never seen lag while playing GTA V. My friend lagged while playing it on Xbox. It was mostly random fps lag when entering a different area.
Do some research, it's a real thing.

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB