Elegy go home

Started by Goldy., November 04, 2013, 18:36

Goldy.

Just logged in and i wanted to drive my elegy when suddenly i saw thig coming up from the ground:

And another elegy failing:When i bought an elegy it told me to /anchor it instead of /park:

Dobby

Looks like a bad mod the 1st one does.

2nd image, we have a command to fix this.

Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

nyolc8

I made that elegy mod, so I ask about the first picture: can you describe it what is that thing in the ground? Cause I can't recognize it as my mod part... and how do you mean it's coming from the ground? The elegy itself is staying in place, and this other thing moves? Or it's fixed to the elegy?
Also, I see you didn't replace the tune parts for my elegy mod. Which is recommended, because I didn't tested it without my custom tune parts.

Shake

Quote from: nyolc8 on November 04, 2013, 20:14
I made that elegy mod, so I ask about the first picture: can you describe it what is that thing in the ground? Cause I can't recognize it as my mod part... and how do you mean it's coming from the ground? The elegy itself is staying in place, and this other thing moves? Or it's fixed to the elegy?
Also, I see you didn't replace the tune parts for my elegy mod. Which is recommended, because I didn't tested it without my custom tune parts.

those are the exhausts i think

nyolc8

Quote from: Shake on November 04, 2013, 20:31
Quote from: nyolc8 on November 04, 2013, 20:14

those are the exhausts i think
Oh I see it now, well those are the stock tune parts. Then that is the problem.

Goldy: install the (provided in the elegy pack) modified tune parts too.

Goldy.

Ok nyolc i will do it

Alex1997