Cars, Kinder (boyka1864) (insulting / disrespect / threats)

Started by MrDeagle, June 09, 2024, 18:53

MrDeagle

Player reported:

Rule broken: insulting / disrespect / threats
Date and time: last few weeks

Proof:
Cars, known as Kinder (boyka1864) on discord has been constantly spamming and using offensive language in general channels of discord.
He has now been banned four times in game and once off the discord. He has yet to learn any lessons and constantly keeps annoying other members.
There has been general spam, such as posting in multiple lines rather than one sentence. He is also rather abusive towards the staff team when banned.

Non English in general channels.

Racist in general channels.

Homophobic in general channels.

This is just one example of his behaviour in game. On the 26th May 2024 he joined and instantly started spamming messages in chat.

MrDeagle

Kinder has also made reference to vidoes captured by James_Jason.
They both contain videos of him "dive bombing" players in a plane and then complaining about him being banned. He then posts the videos and makes reference to the videos by saying "look at me bombing chala"

krisu

Tyler

Apologies for replying to a locked topic.

I have extended this players current ban to 30 days (27 days with time already served). Reasons being:

* Player was banned on 2nd June for 7 days for divebombing. Unbanned 9th June.
* Player was then banned on 9th June (less than 1.5 hours after being unbanned) for 7 days (now extended to 30 days) for divebombing.

The next ban for divebombing will be a 60 day ban and player will permanently lose access to the pilot class / ability to fly vehicles.

[23:19:46] (CB:16) Fish: thats going in my sig