ending achievement robbed armored (4 active police)

Started by DavidDRB, June 02, 2016, 23:48

DavidDRB

15 missions to finish my achievement , police arrive 4 (cop) xD in some me arrested  , I earned in other
that's how I finish my achievement , police"s  camping and corrupt xD .... I intercept between 3 and 4 police  There I leave the images to see up to what kind of cars were xD but the important thing ends this achievement: D

heartfelt thanks to those who helped me in this achievement :
-stteve
-Yami
-CesarFenix(col)
-Bulldozer
-Charly0078
-Toppertje
-Sjomp

http://imgur.com/a/D9Q1Q

[/url]

Sjomp

Ari

Stteve

Quote from: Sjomp on June 02, 2016, 23:54
Nice job gz :D

[spoiler][/spoiler]
This is a nice goat selfie

oh and nice David, congratulations

DavidDRB

thanks friends, are the best greetings from Colombia :D

[/url]

Hobo

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Cezy

UncleDrew

Quote from: DavidDRB on June 02, 2016, 23:48
heartfelt thanks to those who helped me in this achievement :
-stteve
-Yami
-CesarFenix(col)
-Bulldozer
-Charly0078
-Toppertje
-Sjomp

http://imgur.com/a/D9Q1Q
can u guys help me too?
GZ DavidDRB :D

Nado

Gz it must be so hard when someone leaves his armored van so you can rob him, and why you keep complaining when someone wants to arrest you? Cops are only doing their job...
S A N  A N D R E A S  G L O B A L  C A R G O™
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

Ari

Quote from: Nado on June 03, 2016, 15:48
Gz it must be so hard when someone leaves his armored van so you can rob him, and why you keep complaining when someone wants to arrest you? Cops are only doing their job...

¿Hotring B, Infernus, Cheetah, Bullet?

And police vehicles why not use them it is difficult to arrest with those vehicles?

Shock

Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

Nado

Quote from: Yami on June 03, 2016, 18:06

And police vehicles why not use them it is difficult to arrest with those vehicles?
there's no rules saying that I'm not allowed to arrest suspects with these cars... and btw most of time me as cop I'm using a police vehicle... and even cops with police vehicles you guys complain
S A N  A N D R E A S  G L O B A L  C A R G O™
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

Shock

when someone is bad at robbing he will always complain even if you arrest him with faggio.
Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

Ari

Quote from: Nado on June 03, 2016, 18:57
Quote from: Yami on June 03, 2016, 18:06

there's no rules saying that I'm not allowed to arrest suspects with these cars... and btw most of time me as cop I'm using a police vehicle... and even cops with police vehicles you guys complain
Really? Then I'll use infernus xD okno

Quote from: Shock on June 03, 2016, 19:04
when someone is bad at robbing he will always complain even if you arrest him with faggio.
:lol: Pizza boy

DavidDRB

I think that cars use non-police , for to not be as noob  used  cars police  but professionals  the game they think that are and they are not able to arrest a police car xD

that's my opinion xD and upset about a game? Nooo as I said once on the server all players need these achievements , so I do not see the disgust that speak ... Today I am arrested tomorrow I will arrest and so is the game you have to have fun and enjoy it Greetings from Colombia guys :D

[/url]