CesarVialpando$$ (insulting / disrespect / threats)

Started by CarlJohnson, May 28, 2016, 13:09

CarlJohnson

Player reported:

Rule broken: insulting / disrespect / threats
Date and time: 28/5/2016 - 13:02 (+0 GMT)

Proof:
From Shoutbox
CesarVialpando$$ [28 May 12:57]:   And you should respect the fucking words that come up of your fucking mouth

This clearly offends me, he asked me not to post in his topics, which I clearly don't until they're about some suggestions. Neither have I ever gone offtopic in his thread nor I've ever insulted him in any way. All I did was to help him around and if I'm right I can post wherever I want unless and until I do not break any of the forum and server rules which I haven't.
Also suggestion board is there so different people can post their different opinions, if he gets offended by our opinion because we doesn't support or like his idea he shouldn't be posting it there in the first place.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

AviatorAysar

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Quote from: CarlJohnson on May 28, 2016, 13:09
CesarVialpando$$ [28 May 12:57]:   And you should respect the fucking words that come up of your fucking mouth

Yeah I said that after something he said, which I cant get proof of anymore, because we already talked in shoutbox and fixed the problem, but i just saw that he reported me..
Please I would like to check the whole chat of the shoutbox in our chat..
((While checking, please make sure that a normal player talking to a staff member [staff member]))

he asked me not to post in his topics, which I clearly don't until they're about some suggestions.
You clearly don't LoL, any suggestion, bug, or report u didn't post in??

Neither have I ever gone offtopic in his thread nor I've ever insulted him in any way. 

Yeah maybe u never gone offtopic Imnt sure   -   did I say that i told u not to go offtopic anywhere if no then u shouldnt post this here maybe??

All I did was to help him around and if I'm right I can post wherever I want unless and until I do not break any of the forum and server rules which I haven't.
I appreciate your help bro, but as I told u in shoutbox, whenever you want to help, first of all: make sure u understood what I want or asking for.
Second: while helping, please talk in a nice way, and not a disrespectful way!!
Thats how a stuff should talk

Also suggestion board is there so different people can post their different opinions, if he gets offended by our opinion because we doesn't support or like his idea he shouldn't be posting it there in the first place.
I dont get offended by your opinion, I respect your opinion, except when your opinion contains words that doesnt suit me. or your opnion is rejecting my idea, why? because u hate me (talking in general not u cJ).. I know why u reject the idea, for example today shock on my own post, he told me no -1 i didnt like the idea, i asked him why? he told me its my personal xxxxx.. he dont have a reason, or his reason is that cesar is posting so we should deny this..

Thanks everyone, I didnt post this for CJ to be punished just for you not to warn me for something I didnt do..
or if u want to punish me then punish both of us the same, i wont say him more...
Anyway, this returns to admins.. im just suggesting XD"
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Dobby

Carl has every right (as do I, Mick and Tyler) to say what he likes and doesn't like about your suggestions considering he's a scripter. If you're not wanting Carl to post in your suggestion, don't bother posting until you're willing to be civil about it.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

AviatorAysar

Quote from: Dobby on May 28, 2016, 14:05
Carl has every right (as do I, Mick and Tyler) to say what he likes and doesn't like about your suggestions considering he's a scripter. If you're not wanting Carl to post in your suggestion, don't bother posting until you're willing to be civil about it.

you mick and tyler?? Did you just called your self an administrator maybe u meant mick, sjomp, and tyler..
But you know what, not interfering is better, you neither other mods, waiting for admins is the best thing to do..
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Shock

Quote from: CesarVialpando$$ on May 28, 2016, 14:33
Quote from: Dobby on May 28, 2016, 14:05

you mick and tyler?? Did you just called your self an administrator maybe u meant mick, sjomp, and tyler..
But you know what, not interfering is better, you neither other mods, waiting for admins is the best thing to do..

wait for an admin to reply
Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

CarlJohnson

By I he meant himself, administrators doesn't decide what gets added and what doesn't, scripters does, thats why he said "I, Tyler and mick" because all of them are scripters (Sjomp is partial scripter because he doesn't script for gamemode only for his maps)

I post in bug reports and suggestions because I'm one of those persons who'll be working on them, also you said we shouldn't go offtopic in one of your suggestions thread whilst all we did was to clear your misunderstanding

No further replies needed. Wait for admins to sort this out.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

Sjomp

It's not nice what he said but I can't really punish him for this.
If the message was deleted it would have been enough.

There is no need to make a big thing of this, just ignore him if you don't like him.