Time and date of ban: before 1 week
Reason of ban: i really don't know
Ban was unfair? Yes
I was banned by: Smokey (anti-cheat)

What actually was happening:
i left the game opened then the next day they claim that i was hacking

Screenshot:
i didn't get a screenshot

I confirm that all above information is true and I am aware that posting false information in ban appeal will result in my ban being extended.

muradalwa7sh12

Wait, I posted something wrong, i wasnt banned by smokey. Reason of ban is hacks. What happened? I was playing before  day of the ban, and I closed the laptop, without logging out or quit with no problems. In the day of the ban, morning, I came to school when I opened the samp tab, I saw the ban!!
CesarVialpando$$ is saying that Gen.Mcmuffin, have proof that I have no hacks, and have a proof of all the problems that happened. Please fix this problem investigate it and unban me!! I want to play!!

I changed the topic because its the first time to use the forum, so Cesar told me that its wrong like that, and he told me what to write!

Shock

I've banned you will post proof today maybe or tomorrow
Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

Shock

Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

Shock

Link is for admins only. Wait for their response.

Edit: video for players.

What were those cars doing there? you weren't afk i checked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hoVQx5HLIM

Sjomp

@Shock I can't see in the video if the cars were teleported or not and also it is not possible to see if it was muradalwa7sh12 that teleported the cars.

@muradalwa7sh12 I have checked your story with the logs and it looks like you are telling the truth so you are unbanned.