Normal!
0 (0%)
For me its the same
0 (0%)
No, bad (Please state why)
6 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 9

AviatorAysar

I cant really understand, why there is no ai cars in any online server??

We are just speeding in trucks, turning signals without even looking, because we know there is no one crossing, but with ai cars its much better, and more realistic and you feel your self not alone in the server.

Why not?
A lot of crashing, still ai drivers better then us XD  8) 8)

I added a poll check it
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Knight

That's because we do not want some AI vehicle ripping us into pieces when you are broken on road, or when your trailer is detached. AI vehicles stop for nothing, so if you crash into some AI car by mistake, it will ram you till death until you get out of its way.
That's the reason we don't have AI vehicles.
Real Madrid Club de Fútbol - Estd. 1902 : el mejor equipo del mundo. Los reyes de Europa. The Undecima

Historia que tú hiciste, Historia por hacer. Hasta el final, Vamos Real! Hala Madrid! y nada mas

R3AP3R

Have you ever played ETS2 MP? They're driving like it's fucking Need for Speed in a so called SIMULATOR. What do you think will happen in an arcade game like San Andreas?

There's absolutely nothing wrong with the idea itself, it's just not suitable for this game and for this type of players.

Dobby

Because they take slots. Perhaps one day we can use a few NPCs, but it would be for mundane stuff like trains/buses (stuff that CreateActor() can't be used for) but until then there won't be any NPCs. Judging by SAMPs current update cycles (yearly) you'll be waiting a fair while for this

Unless of course we go 50/50 (half player half npc)
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

AviatorAysar

QuoteBecause they take slots. Perhaps one day we can use a few NPCs, but it would be for mundane stuff like trains/buses (stuff that CreateActor() can't be used for) but until then there won't be any NPCs. Judging by SAMPs current update cycles (yearly) you'll be waiting a fair while for this

I didnt really understand what do you mean by NPC bro, but for everything a solution :like: ;)

Quotethe idea itself, it's just not suitable for this game and for this type of players

Yeah bro everything changes, players will be more careful, and will be better, and driving, overtaking ai vehicles and trucks will be amazing.
:3 :winkcmas:

QuoteThat's because we do not want some AI vehicle ripping us into pieces when you are broken on road, or when your trailer is detached. AI vehicles stop for nothing, so if you crash into some AI car by mistake, it will ram you till death until you get out of its way.
That's the reason we don't have AI vehicles.

Bro question, the ai vehicles in san andreas (offline mode) ram u??
Nope, ai vehicles wait you.
Okay lets say they dont, there is 2 solutions, and a supporting detail
  1- Server make traffic less, so we can have time to cross roads
  2- Trucks should be more careful, and know how to be a real trucker.

Supporting Detail:    Well challenges is something most people like!! (including me 8) )
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Knight

Quote from: Trans_Resistor on May 14, 2016, 14:17
Bro question, the ai vehicles in san andreas (offline mode) ram u??
Nope, ai vehicles wait you.
That's exactly what Dobby was trying to explain. The traffic in single player is different than what we can have in SAMP.
In SAMP they take a particular slot(or lane) of road. They will only stop at designated places as coded by the scripters. The scripters give a X location(the source) the Y location(the destination) and the Z locations(the waypoints). The AI vehicles won't stop anywhere else except the XYZ locations, even if a damn meteorite hits them. You try to put a rhino in front of them, they will be done with it before you know by ramming it to pieces, that's how they work.
There are a lot of roads in turns and corners in cities, for example in SF, I am sure we don't want to stop at every corner there is to look if some disaster is coming. Just my opinion, don't get mad haha  ;D
Real Madrid Club de Fútbol - Estd. 1902 : el mejor equipo del mundo. Los reyes de Europa. The Undecima

Historia que tú hiciste, Historia por hacer. Hasta el final, Vamos Real! Hala Madrid! y nada mas

AviatorAysar

QuoteThat's exactly what Dobby was trying to explain.

I didnt understand him XD O0

QuoteThere are a lot of roads in turns and corners in cities, for example in SF, I am sure we don't want to stop at every corner there is to look if some disaster is coming. Just my opinion, don't get mad haha  ;D

Doesnt san andreas script work with samp??  Why dont they copy paste??

Im not that good in scripting and servers, but as u r saying is that they can script adding ai cars, so they can script anything else, cant they also script this? or its limited, they just tick a check box with or without??

Im never mad bro, u and other opinion is something I want, and since u r respecting me nothing is wrong!! Im never mad :ccmas: :ccmas:
But my suggestion was never accepted XD
:-\
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Knight

Quote from: Trans_Resistor on May 14, 2016, 14:59
Doesnt san andreas script work with samp??  Why dont they copy paste??
That's not how the world works  :)
San Andreas will simply not out-source their script to some SAMP server. Heck they won't out-source it to Kalcor.
It's definitely not easy as ticking some things or unticking them.

AviatorAysar

Ohhh so Samp isnt from Rockstar??

Okay not a problem, you still can find scripters that can script that, as allll game and car game have scripters scripting the car, and its movement.
all games need for speed, euro trucks, all of them.
Lol, just think of nfs, how the car knows by itself how to overtake you, or not let you know how to overtake it.
When i was small, i thought someone is playing with me, not gamescript. XD

Nothing is impossible!!  O:-)
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

CarlJohnson

Will you stop and read what others are trying to say ? You keep on posting even after everyone has said no.
Anyway let me make it clear and easy to understand it for you.
1. Code from SA cannot be copy pasted in SAMP (CT).
2. AI cars takes server slots - that's why they were removed.
3. AI vehicles cannot be stopped, they just travel from one location to other. Also they can't overtake you on their own will, they can only travel at a specific speed.
4. Even if we make them stop somehow when player is near, it'd be stupid as the car would stop everytime some player comes near it.

I believe these points are enough to explain why it's difficult and unlikely to be added!
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

AviatorAysar

Stupid so if u were driving in real life, and truck drive near u about to hit u,  ull continue? Lol bro u just want to reject

Sent from my SM-G928C using Tapatalk

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

AviatorAysar

What do you mean by slots, how many slot u can fill?  This can be a reason

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Shock

Quote from: Trans_Resistor on May 14, 2016, 16:49

NPCs will drive those cars, they are basicly bots who take up server slots.

Here is the explanation of the concept http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php?topic=52372.0
Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

AviatorAysar

Okay so it do3snt take slots and you just said who drove those cars aren't they actors?

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

CarlJohnson

Quote from: Trans_Resistor on May 14, 2016, 16:48
Stupid so if u were driving in real life, and truck drive near u about to hit u,  ull continue? Lol bro u just want to reject

Quote from: Trans_Resistor on May 14, 2016, 16:49

Do you even read? Or understand what we're saying?
I honestly wouldn't do this, people doesn't want it, so just a waste of time imo.
Also only if you'd cared to read properly you'd have understood that I was saying even if we manage to stop AI car when a player is near, they will stop everytime a player passes by, dp you stop when a car/truck in the opposite lane crosses you? Most of us don't (not sure about you).

By slots we mean, server has 100 slots so 100 players can play/join at the same time. If we add a AI (bot/npc - do some research yourself) it'd take slots.
1 AI = 1 slot taken = now 99 player can join instead of 100
And so on....

Tbh I won't reply after this if you fail to understand what everyone single one of us tried to explain....
Quote from: Trans_Resistor on May 14, 2016, 17:25
Okay so it do3snt take slots and you just said who drove those cars aren't they actors?

Yes actors can't drive.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL