Bot Cars? [Planned]

Started by JHarden, January 19, 2016, 22:30

JHarden

Hey, I don't know it can be happen but I think it's good suggestion. SAMP allow Bot-driving Cars? With this, we have more crowded traffic and it'll be this game more realistic.

I know in other servers, SAMP ok with valet-parking job. In this mission, when you start, bot cars coming from nowhere like single players. I really don't know anything about that, If it's trash sorry but I wonder that.  :happycmas:
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

TheFoxman

Quote from: JHarden on January 19, 2016, 22:30
Hey, I don't know it can be happen but I think it's good suggestion. SAMP allow Bot-driving Cars? With this, we have more crowded traffic and it'll be this game more realistic.

I know in other servers, SAMP ok with valet-parking job. In this mission, when you start, bot cars coming from nowhere like single players. I really don't know anything about that, If it's trash sorry but I wonder that.  :happycmas:

I like that  :like: and the bots can drive the train xD

Ethan

Quote from: TheFoxman on January 19, 2016, 22:43
Trains wont come back, nor does the idea of "bot cars" seem realistic.

Dr.Schiewago

Trains back again would be nice :D

TheFoxman

Quote from: Ethan on January 20, 2016, 00:04
Quote from: TheFoxman on January 19, 2016, 22:43
Trains wont come back, nor does the idea of "bot cars" seem realistic.

Actually his idea isn't for train xD i said that about the train  . It will be great if you add bots to drive the bus/train and other vehicles .  :like:

Shock

I believe Xero or someone else had the idea of making NPC for shops and similar stuff but i think the current version of samp dosen't support it. Maybe a thing in the future.

On topic.
"Bot" Cars would cause to much chaos on road so no
Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

TheFoxman

Quote from: Shockwave. on January 20, 2016, 16:45
I believe Xero or someone else had the idea of making NPC for shops and similar stuff but i think the current version of samp dosen't support it. Maybe a thing in the future.

On topic.
"Bot" Cars would cause to much chaos on road so no
I can send you ip's of servers to see the bots they drive the bus,train and other vehicles

bazingashane0

Half the people on the server can't even drive properly on the server as it is  :dislike:

Quote from: mick88 on January 17, 2012, 08:10
You got your money for arrest, and he's out so you can arrest him again. You mad?

sardarji

Quote from: bazingashane0 on January 20, 2016, 21:03
Half the people on the server can't even drive properly on the server as it is  :dislike:
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Emily

sure, its a nice idea to populate the streets, but collisions have to be handled a very specific way to make it not shitty.
I'm just thinking this is a lot of work and testing for aesthetic when there's more that could be done with the gamemode itself, even if it is "off topic" according to the gamemode.
[dobby]

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Ethan

PRAISE Emily!!! Fix the current stuff before adding new stuff!!  If adding new stuff, make sure that sh!t is 1000% foolproof!!!

Xero

Quote from: Shockwave. on January 20, 2016, 16:45
I believe Xero or someone else had the idea of making NPC for shops and similar stuff

Yeah, they were called actors, but all they do is stay in one spot and use animations to give them some life. http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php?topic=52372.msg312742#msg312742

Ari

Quote from: bazingashane0 on January 20, 2016, 21:03

hahahahaha

TheFoxman

If you add these thinks in CT will be fun. :like: :happycmas:

Dobby

Those kind of bots take slots. So no (i belive mick said this himself), BUT i believe a couple of NPC's (train driver, pilot etc) would be fine. If you cant watch your chat then its your problem. I could probably do something like the ferry (the arrival times) on each rail crossing. Nothing major needed for airspace (plane NPC) since it tells you when you enter someones airspace (IE: Ethan is currently at LS Airport (crashing) or some shit). I'll see if i cant persuade mick.

However actors are planned. Possibly for a March/April release. 4 animation sets at the most since why the hell not:

1) When you enter the shop. It'll wave, and say a single "Hello" line or similar.
2) When you buy something. It'll clap or some shit. Say "thanks" or randomised line similar.
3) When you leave. It'll say bye bye.
4) This is being held back for reasons i do not wish to discuss. Its a fun thing though! Likely class related.

Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!