Assigning ID's to your cars

Started by Eurobeat, December 30, 2015, 20:55

Eurobeat

It'd be nice if we could assign number ID's to our cars. It would make restoring specific cars easier if you had more than one of them. It would also be easier to remember instead of having to check /mycars every time because they change when you buy new cars

Dobby

There already is. /restoremy 1 /restoremy 2

etc etc. I'll go on now to test (i could be wrong and be a dick here ok)

Yep. it exists.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Eurobeat

unlocked, i think you misunderstood:

Id like to be able to choose what number goes with what car

i.e id like to choose whether my owned road train was ID 1, and my club one was ID 2 - basically setting the ID's yourself is what i mean

Matias

It would require more stuff to get saved on mysql table just because you are too lazy, it doesn't see worth to be honest

Eurobeat

Quote from: Matias on December 30, 2015, 22:30
just because you are too lazy

I'm sorry I wasn't aware bad memory meant being lazy

Matias

Quote from: Fish on December 30, 2015, 23:27
Quote from: Matias on December 30, 2015, 22:30
just because you are too lazy

I'm sorry I wasn't aware bad memory meant being lazy

It's not too hard to use /mycars and restore the one you want, you are just being lazy and want a shortcut to speed things.