Loup

Player name:  
Ban ID:  
Time and date of ban: 10/30/2015 Time: 12:40AM GMT+5
Reason of ban: teleport hack
Ban was unfair? Yes
I was banned by: Smokey (anti-cheat)

What actually was happening:
Hello, i got banned right now few minutes ago i just started samp and waited for samp to load and ask for me my password, but when i just get the message of connected joining the game and a red line comes and says you are banned for teleport hack i dont know what happenes, it is a bug or wrong id or what but i really dont use any kind of cheats/hacks/mods i play old game just install game and play i dont even do a simple car mod, but this is a unfair ban i dont know what happened, i was playing at 11:30 and at 11:37 i left the game because at 10:45 the electricity will be turn off for 1 hour so i turn off my pc and when electricity came at 11:45 am i was seeing the forums and seeing what are the posts and i came ingame and the message came that i am banned for teleport hack i never use any hack or something i play here with my friends without hacks/cheats/mods/bad behavior, why i am banned for teleport hacks? i mean its totally unfair i didnt even joined the game and banned ? seriously i dont use any kind of cheat/hack so please reply me what happened i dont know and please unban me i dont use any hack/cheat and i dont lie.

Screenshot:
http://tinypic.com/r/mj5x7k/9

I confirm that all above information is true and I am aware that posting false information in ban appeal will result in my ban being extended.

ADMIN SINCE
19 Dec 2022
MODERATOR SINCE
16 Dec 2019
COUNTRY
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Loup

admins i think my account is banned i dont know why and what is going on but i erased my name from the samp and again typed it and i mistakley typed "loup" instead of "Loup" so it tells me to register but i quit game i thought my account deleted but then i realized that the "L" will be capital tried again and it says banned for "teleport hack"??? and i just thought that, hey wait is my account "Loup" is only banned or what? so i tried just a test samp name set to "Justatest" and tried to see what happenes and server didnt said you are banned, but i just see the rules dialogbox and quickly quit because if i log admins can think that i ban evade(even i dont do anything why banned?) so i quit game i checked that only my account "Loup" is banned i think it is a bug or what because i never used any cheats or hacks dont have even a car mod i use clean gta sa, please help me admin i think there is something wrong with my account thats why i cant login please help me with this problem, i played at i think from 9:30pm to 10:30pm then i quit because electricity was going to off so i turn off my pc then i came back after an hour at i think 11:45 and was seeing forums and thought to join game and play and joined and didnt even logged and red line and dialog box came saying i got banned for teleport hack??? i have nothing in my gta sa its clean gta no hack no cheat no mod then why banned, i got banned for doing nothing??? what is this admins??? help please.

ADMIN SINCE
19 Dec 2022
MODERATOR SINCE
16 Dec 2019
COUNTRY
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Shock

Just sit tight and admin will reply soon.
Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

Loup

ok sir thank you for replying and showing me that my appeal isnt ignored, cant wait to play, but its ok ill wait for admin to reply.

ADMIN SINCE
19 Dec 2022
MODERATOR SINCE
16 Dec 2019
COUNTRY
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC