Ratchet_ ban appeal

Started by Ratchet, September 20, 2015, 20:12

Ratchet

Player name:  
Ban ID:  
Time and date of ban: 20.9.2015 19:22
Reason of ban: driving without engine / vehicle health hack
Ban was unfair? No
I was banned by: Staff member (Admin or Moderator)

What actually was happening:
I was finishing my convoy mission. When I finished it I started another one but I decided to join to other convoy group so I leaved my mission and group and joined to another one. Then I got banned.

I was banned due to some mod I have installed (don't excatly know which one) which gaved me an advance not refueling my vehicle and continue with empty tank.
To this moment I didn't know that I can drive withou fuel, because I was refueling my vehicle everytime when it was necessery. I've found it on my last mission but no gas station was near me so I just wanted to finish my mission and then immediately go refuel my truck.

As for the vehicle health hack,  In the time when I was banned my truck was damaged so I don't know why admin got me also this reason.

I would glad if my ban could take less. I joined to the server few weeks ago and I finally started enjoying my game and now everything went wrong.
It wasn't too serious kind of cheat so I think 200 days is too strict verdict.

Screenshot:

I confirm that all above information is true and I am aware that posting false information in ban appeal will result in my ban being extended.

Tyler

[23:19:46] (CB:16) Fish: thats going in my sig