Cosmin97

Player name:  
Ban ID:  
Time and date of ban: last night
Reason of ban: tp hack
Ban was unfair? Yes
I was banned by: Smokey (anti-cheat)

What actually was happening:
Hello. Last night at around 1: 30-2 : 00 we entered the server , I was invited to go into the convoy 's CVTM , I said I can not that within 10-15 minutes is time for bed , but I out , now the morning at 10:54 am and entered the server suddenly appeared to me as to why we are banned teleport used cheats . In my defense I'll say that I did not use this hack any server or on any other server.
I do not know why I was banned. Smokey the Bear / STAFF Member!?!?!!
Thank you!

Screenshot:

I confirm that all above information is true and I am aware that posting false information in ban appeal will result in my ban being extended.

Tyler

Could you explain how you managed to get from Easter Basin to LV Bank in 115 seconds (in a securicar) and completed a mission. It took me 180 seconds travelling at around 300kph in an infernus.

[23:19:46] (CB:16) Fish: thats going in my sig

Cosmin97

Joshy

Quote from: Tyler on July 11, 2015, 09:11
Could you explain how you managed to get from Easter Basin to LV Bank in 115 seconds (in a securicar) and completed a mission. It took me 180 seconds travelling at around 300kph in an infernus.
Quote from: Cosmin97 on July 11, 2015, 10:02
IDK
At 21:38:54 on July 8, you completed a armored van mission using a Securicar from 'Xoomer' in Easter Basin, San Fierro - to the Bank of Las Venturas, in 115 seconds.

How? The server detected a teleport hack from the Easter Basin fuel station to just outside of the Las Venturas bank. This is very suspicious and unless there is a reason behind this, we cannot and will not unban you.

If you reply with 'IDK' again, your ban appeal will be rejected.
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

Joshy

In addition to the above, you completed a mission from Bank of Las Venturas to Eyre Bank in just 123 seconds in a Securicar.

I just tried driving from the Bank of Las Venturas to Eyre Bank in 123 seconds and I didn't even get onto the Wet County Expressway in that time.
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

TheSandman

25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)