No
2 (22.2%)
Stupid idea
2 (22.2%)
Heck yea!!
1 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 9

AussiePenguin

Houses once sold, house id will change to players current name making it easier to
1. Find players houses
2. Easier command
3. More clear understanding of house id's

Tell me what you think below :)
The server really isn't OFFERING us much of a hold or reason to stay. It's the truth there isn't really anything more to do. CT is just doomed to die in the ashes of it's once forgot days of blazes of glory. - Vado19
Convoy TRUCKING will never be what it was when it first started. It won't be what it was two years ago. It won't be what it was last year. It simply can't. - Hobo
DONT DO AGAIN -Viper

Mr.majmun

Nice idea, could be very usefull  :)  :like:
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

AussiePenguin

Quote from: NothernStar[AUS] on June 15, 2015, 14:30
Houses once sold, house id will change to players current name making it easier to
1. Find players houses
2. Easier command
3. More clear understanding of house id's
Example /Gpshouse NorthernStar[AUS]/Steff

Tell me what you think below :)
The server really isn't OFFERING us much of a hold or reason to stay. It's the truth there isn't really anything more to do. CT is just doomed to die in the ashes of it's once forgot days of blazes of glory. - Vado19
Convoy TRUCKING will never be what it was when it first started. It won't be what it was two years ago. It won't be what it was last year. It simply can't. - Hobo
DONT DO AGAIN -Viper

Chocolate

:like:
:P :P :Pthis is one of the most clever ideas ever :P :P :P
My Delicious Factrory

Ethan

Quote from: Mr.majmun on June 15, 2015, 14:32
Nice idea, could be very useful

useful how... I want ID of the house, ID is like the house address) I dont want to search house and have it come up "Viper, Eyre Island" that tells me nothing. give me the ID and Ill stick with that..
ridiculous suggestion

AussiePenguin

Useful as in /gpshouse viper
Navigating to vipers house.
Knowing the actual number of the house will not help in finding it :P
DONT DO AGAIN -Viper

Dobby

There's ways to find out a players house ID (staff only) so its possible :)
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

AussiePenguin

why the negative nancy???  you have a suggestion, you get hear peoples feedback.. positive, negative, neutral, or plain stupid, you asked the question (suggestion)
[/quote]-Ethan

I mean for Normal Players it would be more realistic if it was Navigating to Vipers house? as in you have a preset adress in an irl gps? Make it more user friendly :P
DONT DO AGAIN -Viper

Dobby

Quote from: Ethan on June 15, 2015, 15:04

useful how... I want ID of the house, ID is like the house address) I dont want to search house and have it come up "Viper, Eyre Island" that tells me nothing. give me the ID and Ill stick with that..
ridiculous suggestion

/findhouses Ethan

"Ethan's house address is 1337 Eyre Island, Wet County".. House ID is there still.

/gpshouse Ethan
/gpshouse 1337

Its still perfectly possible to do it
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

AussiePenguin

Quote from: Dobby on June 15, 2015, 15:30
Quote from: Ethan on June 15, 2015, 15:04

ridiculous suggestion

/findhouses Ethan

"Ethan's house address is 1337 Eyre Island, Wet County".. House ID is there still.

/gpshouse Ethan
/gpshouse 1337

Its still perfectly possible to do it

That sounds awesome gives more of a user-friendly scheme :)
DONT DO AGAIN -Viper

Ethan

/findhouse Dobby

Dobbys house is 1337 lala lane Fir Island
/gpshouse 1337

done

Dobby

The /findhouse command is currently restricted.. Its not possible for none-mods to use it.

However /gpshouse MAY be updated according to this suggestion.

Ethan

/findhouse should work because of this suggestion
OR wut dobby said gpshouse [username]

AussiePenguin

I was thinking easier than that such as

/Gpshouse Ethan

Navigating to Ethan's 1337 Eyre Island, Wet county :P
DONT DO AGAIN -Viper

Ethan

Quote from: NothernStar[AUS] on June 15, 2015, 15:42
I was thinking easier than that such as

/Gpshouse Ethan

Navigating to Ethan's 1337 Eyre Island, Wet county :P

yes