HOUSE PRICE

Started by BMW[M5], May 29, 2015, 21:25

Would you like to see a drop in house prices?

Yes
17 (85%)
No
2 (10%)
No opinion
1 (5%)

Total Members Voted: 20

BMW[M5]

If u want more new player, i think the prices of all slots need go down,here is now only old players like me and others... but i remmember time when is 1 slot be 450k and here is come new players in big numbers...  Its only my old suggestion u can  :like: or  :dislike:

Sorry for my very BAD English  :P

Dobby

Sure. I don't see why they shouldn't drop in price. I don't have an issue with it personally. Since admins can lower house prices in game now (they have a command i think) this one is on them, or mick to directly query the database to update houses
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Ethan

Quote from: Dobby on May 29, 2015, 21:30
or mick to directly query the database to update houses
he never did this before when it was previously suggested so why now?

Dobby

Quote from: Ethan on May 29, 2015, 22:06
Quote from: Dobby on May 29, 2015, 21:30
or mick to directly query the database to update houses
he never did this before when it was previously suggested so why now?
Because its me. I'm not mick. We're allowed to do our own thing, as long as mick feels it doesn't/isn't going to be bad.

IE:

Lowering house prices will attract players while making the score 10 to buy a house is bad.
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

sorin

This topic will die like the others did. But i would like to see  lower prices.  :like:

Ethan

Quote from: Dobby on May 29, 2015, 22:43
Because its me. I'm not mick. We're allowed to do our own thing, as long as mick feels it doesn't/isn't going to be bad.
so Mick thinks adding mini missions will be a BAD thing?? whereas if its considered it will still bring people back and/or attract more people because of the creativity....

Xero

It might be discouraging for new players to join a server seeing the price for a decent house is 7,000,000. When houses were cheaper years ago (My first 2 slot was 2m) it was great because you could own a decent one in a short period and have something in the server to call your own! The only reason they went up in price is because of basic supply and demand, now that demand is gone and the supply is overstocked, 950 available at time of this post.

I think bringing the prices down will attract newer players, and we need newer players. People can buy, sell and move around like many used to do with little financial loss. Now, you buy a 3 slot for 7m, sell, and have to earn another 3.5m just to buy a new 3 slot somewhere else, to me, not worth the effort even though I like moving from house to house personally.

Turnpike

Quote from: Xero on May 30, 2015, 12:47
I think bringing the prices down will attract newer players, and we need newer players. People can buy, sell and move around like many used to do with little financial loss. Now, you buy a 3 slot for 7m, sell, and have to earn another 3.5m just to buy a new 3 slot somewhere else, to me, not worth the effort even though I like moving from house to house personally.

+1
I completely agree. I believe lowering the prices will encourage newer players to stay on the server. Once they have their own stuff they'll want to play here even more.

StarFish

URMJK420

GeneralLee

lowering house prices + evict players will be a big step ahead.

sardarji

The price of owned houses will also be lowered? If not a +1

Ethan

Quote from: GeneralLee on May 31, 2015, 15:10
evict [inactive] players [with no mission for 60+ days] will be a big step ahead.

I agree

COLBYLICIOUS

sorin

Quote from: Sorin on May 29, 2015, 23:06
This topic will die like the others did. But i would like to see  lower prices.  :like:
Like i said.

lvor

Yes, I would like cheaper houses to :) :like:
Like: Freerunning, Sleeping, Gaming
Dislike: Working and doing things for other players.