News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Info house

Started by juve910, March 31, 2015, 20:19

juve910

hello to all guys
I do not know if this is the right place, in case I apologize.
I would like the info regarding the slots of the houses, I bend better:
let's assume that I buy a home server with 2 slots, what does this mean:
- I can buy ONLY two vehicles
or
- I can only park two vehicles in front of the house and the other in the public parking?
I know it's a question a bit stupid but I started again to play for a very short and before I had played very little.
thanks for the info.  :like:

Dobby

You can own 2x the slots of your house if you have < 1000 truckloads.

1 slot = 2 cars
2 slot = 4 cars
3 slot = 6 cars
etc

Then when you're transport tycoon

1 slot = 4 cars
2 slot = 8 cars
3 slot = 12 cars

See it this way:

total cars = house slots * 2

:)
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

sardarji

If you buy a house of 2 slot you would be able to buy 4 vehicles. If you have 1000 truck loads you can buy 8 vehicles. You can park only 2 car/truck at your house, You can park as many bikes as you like.

Its usually x*2 And if you have 1000 truck loads it is x*4. Where x is number of slots.

juve910

for now I do not have a house, can I still buy a vehicle or do I have to buy a house?
thanks so much

TheSandman

You need a house.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

juve910

I can buy more houses? is there a limit?

TheSandman

Quote from: juve910 on April 03, 2015, 13:07
I can buy more houses? is there a limit?
Only 1 house.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)