Police cars in L'isle de Hax

Started by Blackhawk, March 12, 2015, 08:32

Blackhawk

Usually the police car under the red arrow is out of fuel and (if you don't want to use the ranger or the police bike, then) you have to use another vehicle, but those police cars under the white arrows are "useless" because you can't come out easily without damage.
I would like to suggest put those police cars outside.

CarlJohnson

How much damage does it take? 10-20?  It's not much, people should really stop being lazy.
And it's not that difficult to take it out of there without damaging it.
So -1 from my side :dislike:
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

Blackhawk

Quote from: CarlJohnson on March 12, 2015, 08:36
How much damage does it take? 10-20? It's not much, people should really stop being lazy.

It's not laziness. Sometimes you don't have time for repair, and sometimes that 10-20 percent is necessary to catch the suspect.

Yes, but if the right car is out of fuel also, then you have to push the other car(s), so your car will get damage because the space is too little. Or you can push out them on foot, but if the suspect is close to you, then you don't have time to playing tetris or lego with cars.

Come on, it's about just relocate two cars, it's not a difficult modding or something like this, stop being lazy to make better this little thing.

CarlJohnson

Quote from: Squirrel on March 12, 2015, 09:16
How much damage does it take? 10-20? It's not much, people should really stop being lazy.

It's not laziness. Sometimes you don't have time for repair, and sometimes that 10-20 percent is necessary to catch the suspect.

Yes, but if the right car is out of fuel also, then you have to push the other car(s), so your car will get damage because the space is too little. Or you can push out them on foot, but if the suspect is close to you, then you don't have time to playing tetris or lego with cars.

Come on, it's about just relocate two cars, it's not a difficult modding or something like this, stop being lazy to make better this little thing.
1. I don't remember when I damaged my car while taking it from there (I'm a noob driver).
2. I don't add things, only mappers or admin can do change/add them.
3. If suspect is so close then why don't use the rancher ?
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

Blackhawk

Quote from: CarlJohnson on March 12, 2015, 09:22

1. I don't remember when I damaged my car while taking it from there (I'm a noob driver).

1. It's not important, the real problem is it take more time to take it from there without damage, and the suspect can gets away. If you take it from there quickly, you will damage the car, and maybe this will cause you can't catch them.
2. I never say that you can. Sorry if you misunderstood me.
3. That is slower, and the bike is not there always.

CarlJohnson

Quote from: Squirrel on March 12, 2015, 09:34
Quote from: CarlJohnson on March 12, 2015, 09:22

1. It's not important, the real problem is it take more time to take it from there without damage, and the suspect can gets away. If you take it from there quickly, you will damage the car, and maybe this will cause you can't catch them.
2. I never say that you can. Sorry if you misunderstood me.
3. That is slower, and the bike is not there always.
Quote....

Ok! I misunderstood you.
But I don't really see the need of doing that. Maybe someone else would, lets wait and see.

Edit:- Just visited there. Yep, the first car doesn't have fuel. Maybe we can add another bike since there's only one atm .
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

Blackhawk

Quote from: CarlJohnson on March 12, 2015, 09:38
Ok! I misunderstood you.
But I don't really see the need of doing that. Maybe someone else would, lets wait and see.

Okay, that was misunderstandable, because my thoughts and my wording were a little bit different. :) I thought for that if you could "understand" what is the problem from my side, then you could "rate" this suggestion with +1 :D
But everyone is different.
Thank you, I will wait. :)

sardarji

Just remove the garage doors and problem solved.

Blackhawk

I think this is a fix part of the garage, and it's not removable. But I'm not mapper, it's just my opinion.

sardarji

Quote from: Squirrel on March 12, 2015, 10:21
I think this is a fix part of the garage, and it's not removable. But I'm not mapper, it's just my opinion.
If it is like that, vehicles can be moved out of the garage. If i am not wrong mappers can remove objects.

CarlJohnson

Quote from: sardarji on March 12, 2015, 10:37
Quote from: Squirrel on March 12, 2015, 10:21
If it is like that, vehicles can be moved out of the garage. If i am not wrong mappers can remove objects.
I don't they can remove that part of garage. Since they can only remove objects as a whole not a single part of them.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN

TheSandman

25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)