this time I'll make the correct shape for copcarla...

Started by nyolc8, March 10, 2015, 14:07

nyolc8

and then you'll have copcar for SF with "LS" text on the side  :P
Btw why you want to do that? I didn't even started to work on SF car.

numbers on roof, also antennas:

[imgur]http://imgur.com/a/w9GTZ#0[/imgur]

AMG

i wont buy a LS copcar because  this mod has LS on it ..i already have a SF thats why ill do it
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

BeastyBill88

That looks better which the numbers :D looks fantastic overall! If only you was going to do the others aswell ;) lol

Didn't you say you are doing a copcarsf & taxi version aswell?

nyolc8

thanks, I'll do premier, taxi, and copcarsf with this car (just need to change details for those. And tweak suspension height via model for copcarsf because that has higher suspension via handling.cfg and I compensate it)

BeastyBill88

Your welcome. :) that will be nice to see. I don't why the copcarsf has higher suspension then the LS version.

Can you briefly explain how the new version of the EL script will work with ELM vehicles. Will we be able to place the light coronas anywhere still or will they only be attached to were an ELM light has been mapped?

nyolc8

it will not work with ELM vehicles, it's just works like ELM (the light textures).

copcarsf has higher suspension because of the hills (and those sharp street bumps) in SF :P

BeastyBill88

Oh ok I got you. Thanks.

Oh yeah haha *facepalm* that would explain why. Jeez SF is a pain in the arse when trying to drive with a truck & trailer lol.

nyolc8

closer look at:
- damaged state (even rear windows can break)
- some props
- antennas
- opened arm rest
- other

[imgur]http://imgur.com/a/QBWXG#0[/imgur]

BeastyBill88

Definitely looking like the old school LAPD Caprice ;) good work as always! Also do you plan on added a pushbar to the copcarSF?. Maybe a nice beefy one for giving a friendly nudge to remind them of W.T.F ;) haha.

nyolc8

improved the emergency lights on the roof (now the "glass house" lights up too, and adjusted advisor lights config for my EL script), I think it looks better now:

nyolc8

Just testing, I don't think the car will feature this (yet), just thought I show you what I'm trying... Look the antenna.

EDIT:
testing something totally else:

front right door: stock "ghost" door behavior
front left door: it has collision like it should

Wizzer

[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]
Quote from: a ban appealWhat actually was happening:
lv was fleeing police and suddenly porqe not sack me and went back inside and did not let me
Quote from: Sorin on May 14, 2015, 19:23
Quote from: Emily on May 14, 2015, 19:04
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 14, 2015, 16:50
So many people from romania lol
no wonder everyone asks for help
:ukiddn:
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 15, 2015, 12:37
The other day I got rammed so hard against the wall my vehicle jumped in the hair and went from perfect to broken wtf.

Quote from: Guest on June 02, 2015, 20:36
Good afternoon some time ago stopped playing Samp personal problems recently reopened it and I appeared Banding not know why I really seems unfair that I Page Broken Dishes Another's hope I solve the problem Regards
Quote from: StrangerWizzer has 6 letters, 6 is our first number, there are 2 z, 2 is our second number, 6-2=4. 4 is our third number, your rest of your name letters are not doubled, 1 is our forth number, 4-1=3. A triangle was 3 thingy things. iluminati is triangle, Wizzer = iluminati comfirmed.
Joci [06 Jun 20:12]:   We need an admin hacker online -.-

nyolc8

Now I can apply the this swing physics to any component so any custom named component(edit: no ><), also I can change the direction now (in the video it swings reverse, not how it should), so swinging antenna will be a feature on copcarla :P :D Not sure how I make this for the antenna on the boot... but I'll try it somehow. :D

Ethan

You know, some cop cars have like 5-8 antennas.

nyolc8

If I manage to make work this swing thing for custom named vehicle components, then (I hope) it can be applied for multiple components, so 7+ antennas can be done too.