this time I'll make the correct shape for copcarla...

Started by nyolc8, March 10, 2015, 14:07

nyolc8

It need to be part of the car model, sadly there is no way to load an external model into the game with CLEO. Or atleast I didn't find any solution for that. (This was the first thing I wanted to do when I made the spotlight feature in the EL script)

Lightbar: I want to make something like that. (but not that detailed)

BeastyBill88

Ah that's a shame! I suppose I can always get my friend to add the spotlights to my vehicles at a later date.

:D excellent. I'll keep an eye out for more updates.

Also I've got a video showing off your EL script on my vehicles. I'll upload it tomorrow after work and post it in the EL topic I think you will like some of the setups I've done.

nyolc8

The coming new version of EL script will check if the model have the spotlight model, if yes, it places corona and light shadow at the position of the spotlight model automatically, makes it bright up(well, in a very tricky way, I can't make it how I want it), also rotates it (as you see in video). If the model does not contain spotlight model, then it will work as before, so then it reads coordinates from vehicles.ini file and only light appear.

btw I made many changes to the car:
texture for front indicators, dashboard lights, police radio/siren console between front seats, lifted the whole car up a bit, added logos, chrome "premier" text on the boot. Added details to the rims, tweaked normalmap on chassis elements, lighted rear license plate, black seats instead of light brown (I'll use light brown seats for taxi or civilian premier), wipers, interior mirror.

nyolc8

added chrome border to fenders, green blinker indicator on dash, tweaked(more colorful) blue lights on the dash darker interior, tweaked rim, "door cut out" for the spotlight/searchlight, antenna which can be "dragged out" with my extra doors script(like on my stretch mod)

[imgur]http://imgur.com/a/jtFGU#0[/imgur]

nyolc8

refined rear plate light, and EL light textures for my EL script coming version:

nyolc8

testing new advisor lights, and checking if this mainlight bar (shape) looks good or not (answer: not :D)

nyolc8

(hopefully) finished light system on the car:

(sorry, I accidentally didn't recorded audio lol)

This is for copcarla. I plan to do different lights on copcarsf.

BeastyBill88

Good lord that looks sexy as fuck! ;) how will you be doing the police decals? Like your older versions or like the default SA police cars? Also will you be editing the copcar LV & RU?

nyolc8

I don't know yet how exactly I'll make the decals, I'll just start it and I'll see what will happen :D

I don't know if I'll make lv and ru, I'll make copcarsf, taxi and premier for now.

BeastyBill88

Lol fair enough :P

I hope you do in the future, love how detailed you have made it, yet not made it like 12mb for the DFF file and 6mb for the txt file like alot of other police vehicles :P

nyolc8

dff file is only 862kb :D And only the decals left basically, but I'll merge parts together which will decrease filesize more, so hopefully I can hold it under 900kb with decals.

txd is currently 307kb, I don't know if I'll add more textures for decals, but it's not that big :D

BeastyBill88

Which is what I love about your models, really nicely detailed with a small compact size :D

nyolc8

dff is 840kb, txd is 563kb (because of sharp textures):

[imgur]http://imgur.com/a/BfFHP#0[/imgur]
(duplicate images = imgur derping)

BeastyBill88

Lol W.T.F We Take Fines :P haha love it. It looks good, although the LS on the roof looks abit weird :S just from my point of view. Would it be possible to have a unit number like the ambulance and fire trucks have? :D that would be good.

AMG

copcarla.dff <-----> copcarsf.dff
copcarla.txd<----->copcarsf.txd     

this will be first  thing i'll do
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.