EddFace

Player name:  
Ban ID:  
Time and date of ban: Monday, February 23, 00:59:24
Reason of ban: Speed Hack
Ban was unfair? Yes
I was banned by: Smokey (anti-cheat)

What actually was happening:
I was talking to Hobo, driving a Road Train like the mother trucking champ I am in San Fierro, honking at all the fly honeys, then my ping went crazy high, to high for a pimp like me to make deliveries! All of a sudden my truck was floating in the air, It kept like going higher and higher until I was really high above that bridge by SFPD(i think its a train one, it was a red one by the harbor, flipping around as my trailer was detaching and re attaching in mid air but it(the trailer) kept teleporting to the ground, it looked sort of like when the ferry glitches me, except with all these graceful freakin flips through the air, If I wasn't getting banned my jimmies would have been rustled harder than Emily's. But alas... it was not meant to be!!! That banned screen came up, it read "You are banned for speed hacking... etc" Don't really remember the rest of what it said. I do remember some guy called Smokey banned me(okay just read that's a bot or something below this prompt). Anyways I tried to make a second account to ask why and that's when I saw that screen telling me to come here for appeals.
I took the screenshot with F8 as instructed right when the ban happened, but I don't know where to find it.. Should have done print screen i guess.
I went to this website(http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?t=116477) to try to find it but that guide was confusing so long story short I can't find my screenshots. Sorry guys. But here, I have this cat, I'm sure it will more than suffice, I personally valued this fine piece of art at over 50,00 Yuan. (Pretend I said dollars)

What I can say Is my GTA:SA is vanilla downloaded from a certain website about pirates hanging out in a bay. No mods, only thing I got for it was that .exe that lets me run it without the CD, because pimps don't have disk drives, only bagel holders. I've never had any problems on other servers, however.

Thank you for your consideration.
I'm at my library finishing a paper for the next hour or so, I can answer any questions you guys have for me.
Cheers.

Only witnesses I can think of are:
Mr.PiloT, Hobo, or Tarantado_Fili, and Sentinel(not sure the full name).
I was running convoys with Tarantado all morning, and giving Mr.PiloT and Hobo my fines.
I'm sure they would back me up on this, since he(PiloT) was stopped by a speed-trap that i was regularly running by, and I had Hobo meet me once or twice on my way to places, in fact, he was the last person to see me before the ban.

I kept bugging admins because I kept glitching in the ferry or falling in water, I'm sure if they remember me they can attest to my innocense.

I'm not bothered that much by it as I only had 30 score but I was just beginning to enjoy myself and make convoy buddies..

Other then that I'm not sure of what other information you folks might need.(A/S/L? ;D jk jk)

Screenshot:

I confirm that all above information is true and I am aware that posting false information in ban appeal will result in my ban being extended.

EddFace

my last reply didnt work I dont know why
Here:

haha!
Catchpa: pissm

Joshy

[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)