Mr.PiloT (intentional ramming / blocking)

Started by Rayman, January 02, 2015, 13:47

Rayman

Player reported:

Rule broken: intentional ramming / blocking
Date and time: 2:30pm 2015-01-02 +1GMT

Proof:
He just start to ram/block me for no reason.

Proof:

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

Rayman

Further proof. Now comes the lie that I started to block/ram him .. On my picture (higher) you can see perfectly well that blocks/rams me and i followed him to do more of foto and nothing more..
Here are pictures, where he begins to lie

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

Mr.PiloT

Quote from: Rayman__PL on January 02, 2015, 16:51
Further proof. Now comes the lie that I started to block/ram him .. On my picture (higher) you can see perfectly well that blocks/rams me and i followed him to do more of foto and nothing more..
Here are pictures, where he begins to lie

Well i dont need to post my screens since you have already admitted following me for no reason your screens show were your unload point is so why you followed me to my unload point i do not understand, my unload point was on a another road i dont no the name of it but you still followed me there and then waited for me untill i was on my way to the load point. I did not ram you or block you at any point, i do not see in any of your screens were i ram/block you. i do see you on the footpath and me on the road maybe you should try pass me on the road not the path and you would of been ok. we shall let an admin make his own mind up. i have a few screens of you waiting and the following me i stop 3 times to let you go but you just waited for me. My thoughts on this is you were just looking for a reason to report someone and you secound post proves that you say "more proof" me sending you a message asking why you lied on the forums is not proof of me raming you. I will post 1 screen that is from your 2nd last screen on the 1st post, I was getting ready to take the next right turn as my load point was up that way, i was in the centre of the road getting ready to take the next hard right i take most corners wide so i dont need to slow down to much next thing you come up the footpath again and ram me when i was cutting in. this screen has more proof of you raming than any of your screens have of me. we will let the admins make there mind up i have said all i need to say on this.

TheSandman

25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)