What I started to script...

Started by nyolc8, October 03, 2014, 17:00

Ethan

if you started to learn java/php/C++ youd be the next billionaire seeing as you already practically know CAD..
and if you could learn pawn and mapping youd be the next server owner (not of this one but your own)

Ribbit

would be a great script addition (not just cleo).

nyolc8

Quote from: Ethan on October 03, 2014, 22:28
if you started to learn java/php/C++ youd be the next billionaire seeing as you already practically know CAD..
and if you could learn pawn and mapping youd be the next server owner (not of this one but your own)
I learned java/php/c# in webprogramer school :P (well, I already knew 99% of php before I went to that school... :D)

Btw is this possible to do in samp's pawn script? I mean... every server-side thing have small view distance... (or not?)

Dobby

Quote from: nyolc8 on October 03, 2014, 23:02
Btw is this possible to do in samp's pawn script? I mean... every server-side thing have small view distance... (or not?)

Yup, its possible :)
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

nyolc8

I scaled down the light in the tower so now it looks better from very close :P
Sadly the light beam itself needs to be this far from the tower to get rendered correctly.
[imgur]http://imgur.com/a/sOpps#0[/imgur]

I made the script to work only in night, so the light turns off and the rotating also stops at day, and starts at night. I don't know if I want to make it to check distance, because as I see, the searchlights in area69 doesn't checking distance either. (I can see those from everywhere too)

nyolc8

After 6 and before 20 hour:

[imgur]http://imgur.com/a/UFm2v#0[/imgur]

The light beam bugs for a half sec when the light turns off... I'll try to fix that. Also I didn't even tested how it looks when it starts to work at 20h. But after these things, I may release it :P

Wizzer

Quote from: nyolc8 on October 04, 2014, 13:45
But after these things, I may release it :P
:'(

Btw did you modified "color cycle" (or whatever it was called) too? For me it's really bright and buggy at the heat weather
[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]
Quote from: a ban appealWhat actually was happening:
lv was fleeing police and suddenly porqe not sack me and went back inside and did not let me
Quote from: Sorin on May 14, 2015, 19:23
Quote from: Emily on May 14, 2015, 19:04
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 14, 2015, 16:50
So many people from romania lol
no wonder everyone asks for help
:ukiddn:
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 15, 2015, 12:37
The other day I got rammed so hard against the wall my vehicle jumped in the hair and went from perfect to broken wtf.

Quote from: Guest on June 02, 2015, 20:36
Good afternoon some time ago stopped playing Samp personal problems recently reopened it and I appeared Banding not know why I really seems unfair that I Page Broken Dishes Another's hope I solve the problem Regards
Quote from: StrangerWizzer has 6 letters, 6 is our first number, there are 2 z, 2 is our second number, 6-2=4. 4 is our third number, your rest of your name letters are not doubled, 1 is our forth number, 4-1=3. A triangle was 3 thingy things. iluminati is triangle, Wizzer = iluminati comfirmed.
Joci [06 Jun 20:12]:   We need an admin hacker online -.-

nyolc8

Quote from: Wizzer on October 04, 2014, 14:10

Btw did you modified "color cycle" (or whatever it was called) too? For me it's really bright and buggy at the heat weather
Don't worry I'll release it :D
I deleted colorcyc mod, it's too bright for everyone. And I have no patient to tweak that colorcyc.dat file.

I fixed the glitch when the light stops, but there is still a littlebit glitch when the light start up. I want to fix that.
Fixed :D

Wizzer

Quote from: nyolc8 on October 04, 2014, 15:23
Quote from: Wizzer on October 04, 2014, 14:10

Don't worry I'll release it :D
I deleted colorcyc mod, it's too bright for everyone. And I have no patient to tweak that colorcyc.dat file.

I fixed the glitch when the light stops, but there is still a littlebit glitch when the light start up. I want to fix that.
Fixed :D
You just made my day :D
[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]
lv was fleeing police and suddenly porqe not sack me and went back inside and did not let me
The other day I got rammed so hard against the wall my vehicle jumped in the hair and went from perfect to broken wtf.

Good afternoon some time ago stopped playing Samp personal problems recently reopened it and I appeared Banding not know why I really seems unfair that I Page Broken Dishes Another's hope I solve the problem Regards
Quote from: StrangerWizzer has 6 letters, 6 is our first number, there are 2 z, 2 is our second number, 6-2=4. 4 is our third number, your rest of your name letters are not doubled, 1 is our forth number, 4-1=3. A triangle was 3 thingy things. iluminati is triangle, Wizzer = iluminati comfirmed.

nyolc8

Some images from far view just to see it's visibility (btw you can see the area69 searchlights too):

[imgur]http://imgur.com/a/NqZu9#0[/imgur]

So I'll make some test in actual samp (I just tested it in samp debug only yet lol) and I'll release it as beta :P

nyolc8

Light point at lighthouse top for project 2dfx:
[imgur]http://imgur.com/a/6hhmi#0[/imgur]

nyolc8

It's even works on samp welcome screen:

Wizzer

So epic!!! c:
Would it be possible to animate the area 69 lights?
[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]

nyolc8

Quote from: Wizzer on October 04, 2014, 16:42
So epic!!! c:
Would it be possible to animate the area 69 lights?
There is already a mod for that: http://gtabyartginpl.blogspot.hu/2013/08/searchlights-in-area-69.html
But I don't know if it's work in samp or not.

I'll test if this searchlight thing can be used backward (so to light upward), if yes, I'll make other things too with this searchlight :P

nyolc8

Fuckyeah, it works for upwards too:
[imgur]http://imgur.com/a/9kmci#0[/imgur]

So I can make lights for the dam, or for buildings, or something, to get nice light effect for them. Also I can make them move on paths too.

Ideas? :D

edit: it can be wide too:
[imgur]http://imgur.com/a/5JroX#0[/imgur]